Chapter 10: The Legendary Assassin

Hit jumped down onto the arena, along with Cooler.

(Whis)"Hit, in his universe, he's known as a legendary assassin. They say that he can kill someone with one strike."

(Beerus)"Well Cooler and everyone else on this team can do that too, so I don't see what's so great about him!"

As Hit got into his battle stance, Cooler laughed to himself.

(Cooler)"Hehehe, I've been waiting to show this off. I hope you're ready, you are about to witness the birth of a new Cooler!"

He went into his fifth form, but his energy was different.

(Ginyu)"Huh? I can't sense his energy, what's going on?"

(Beerus)"Hmm, that's definitely God energy. I assume you can use it too?"

He looked at Chiliad.

(Chiliad)"Yes, that place you sent us to, it somehow allowed us to use God energy."

(Beerus)"Then this'll be more interesting."

A sudden burst of yellow energy came from Cooler, and it covered the dome. Everyone, exept Hit, Chiliad, Beerus, and the angels were shocked after seeing what Cooler turned into.

 Everyone, exept Hit, Chiliad, Beerus, and the angels were shocked after seeing what Cooler turned into

(Ginyu)"What!? He can become golden too now!?"

(Cooler)"Heh, of course. If my little brother could do it, so could I!"

Beerus shot the gong, and the match began.

Cooler was about to make the first move, but Hit moved towards him in an unnatural way, and hit Cooler where his nose would be, knocking him on his back.

(Cooler)"What the?! That speed..."

(Champa)"Hehe, so far so good!"

(Vados)"Hit is quite impressive."

(Cooler)"I didn't even see him move!"

For the first time in this tournament, Hit spoke.

(Hit)"Give up now."

(Cooler)"Ha! Yeah right, you're pretty cocky for someone who hit me once!"

He charged at the assassin, who suddenly disappeared, and punched him in the neck.

(Cooler)"What the hell is going on?! He keeps, blinking, out of sight just as he attacks!"

Hit was now in front of the Frost Demon, and hit several spots on his body, causing a purple line to be shot out from behind Cooler.