Chapter 15: Demonic Doppelganger

After the tournament, things between the God of Destruction and Chiliad's friends and family became something a like a neighbor-type relationship. Every now and then, Beerus and Whis would show up to Earth, where most of the gang decided to live on, and enjoy whatever dishes they had ready. (Whis would call the Frost Demon beforehand.)

Today, the group were simply relaxing in the backyard while watching Ginyu scream at some random soldiers during their training routine, which was nothing more than running around the massive building with 100 pound weights.

(Ginyu)"Hustle those buns, men! Just because we don't have much else to conquer don't mean you can let your bodies get soft and squishy!"

(Blueberry)"Ugh, this...is a fucking nightmare! We've been doing this for...three hours straight!"

(Pineapple *Appule's race*)"Yeah...and that pig over there's just sitting down with a damn triple-decker cheeseburger on his gut!"

(Ginyu)"What's that?! Wanna have me walk over there!!?"

(Pineapple)"N-Nothing, sir!! *Picks up the pace*"

(Beerus)"Honestly, I don't see why you and your family keep these guys around, just plane lazy all the time!"

(Chiliad)"Yeah, they're the only ones like that./ It helps to have certain races on your side when it comes to the whole political system in this universe, the Galactic Patrol guys are still kinda at war with me though..."

(Beerus)"By the way, I've noticed that you've been talking differently, your dialect isn't like it was years ago. Why's that, you used to sound just like Cold."

(Chiliad)"I don't know, maybe it's this planet or something. It seems to have some weird ability that changes people's behavior. Look at Tundrai for example, he acts just like a normal Human child, even has a few Earthling friends in school."

(Beerus)"How's that work?"

(Chiliad)"Hell if I know-"

Suddenly, a dark circle appeared in the sky and a blue figure fell out, specifically falling on the random foot soldier Pineapple.

(Pineapple)"Hey! What's the big...big... L-Lord Chiliad?!"

(Chiliad)"What, what's wrong with him?!"

(Pineapple)"He's...h-he's Lord Chiliad!!"

(Ginyu)"What?!"

Everyone rushed to the frightened soldier and soon discovered what was freaking him out so much about this man. For one thing, his body was mostly mechanical, but his face...it was almost identical to the blue Frost Demon himself!

it was almost identical to the blue Frost Demon himself!