CH: 11 Where is she?

Hello my dear fans, it's been amazing to be back in writing. Well, I'm hoping by this chapter to reach 61k reads. Help me fulfill this wish by recommending my book to your friends.
So special thanks to
fannabelxoxo_
MzRoYaLtY1
Teddyseomana
seeker12
jaidenwilson2
tonyj2
mazlyn2012
AyumeKuruma03
daniellepejovich
Bookiewookie247

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
LOVE G3

************************************************************************

BLAKE'S POV:

I have not been myself from so long. I don't know why. But my wolf says it's probably the fact that my mate is missing. I'm pretty sure her friends know where she must be. Soon after finding out that she went missing, I broke up with my then girlfriend. I don't even remember her name now.

It's been 6 months since she left. Since we didn't have anymore of college left, it was less often that I saw the gang. They obviously steered clear of me. Asher hated me so much now, afterall I had hurt his baby girl.

Now that more pack members had met their mates, it only became clear to me how important they were in a Wolf's life. And the moon goddess obviously selected the best match for you. But in my case it was too late.

A few months after I heard that she left, my parents called me down to talk. But what was the need for her to run off somewhere like that. This is her pack, her family. Her friends, family everyone was here. I didn't know of anyone from her family near or far being in any other pack.

It was a surprise actually, to have your parents sit down to talk to you. They hadn't talked to me like that since the night before handing me over the Alpha's title. They had seemed so serious.

Mom seemed very upset, dad on the other hand had closed off his emotions. They told me they knew. I was confused, until mom started crying. ' Why didn't you tell us Blake? That George was your mate? You know deep down even when you were kids I knew you guys were meant to be. Why did you hurt that poor girl?'

Shocked, I just sat frozen. They weren't supposed to know. I would have told them I didn't find my mate or I would have come up with something. But no, here they were asking me why I did it. Shit!

Dad asked me sternly, " Do you have any explanations boy, for why you rejected your mate? She didn't want to tell me, but I compelled her to when she came to ask permission to leave. She told me everything. This kind of behaviour is not acceptable as our son, or as an Alpha, better yet not even as a wolf! You do know that mates are the only best thing that happens to a wolf right?"

I didn't know what to tell. She asked permission to leave? My parents knew this the whole time? Where did she go to? Did they know? " Do you know where she went dad? I just, it's not that I didn't want her dad. I really liked her, but I had promised myself to not have a mate" I sigh, it was difficult to explain it to them

" Oh moon goddess, forgive this fool for uttering these words! Where did we go wrong in raising you son? Ben, bring some sense into him, I can't deal with this. Im going to the room" my mother walked out on me that night, crying. Even though she finds me moping around and comes to check up on me, I know that she's still mad at me, and that she's not going to forgive me anytime.