I WANT SUGGESTIONS!!! :(

Hello guys,

It's a new book that I'm yet to name. So if you guys could suggest a few names. Here is a short summary or jest. Basically the plot goes like this:

Protagonist wakes up from coma-amnesia and healing wounds-is met with new people-new life-life danger-all lies-parents and sis killed-enemy on run for her-friend: good and bad-life changing-memory back-fights back-avenges family-enemy dead!

Yaah, so this is it.

***************************************************************

SO A SNEAK PEEK INTO THE FIRST CHAPTER:

[please check out the link :) ]

As I wake up, it's the smell of disinfectants that reach my nose first. Then my fingers feel the sheets and bed. I try to open my eyes; it's all a blur at first. I blink a few times, I see many machines around. I'm hooked to all those and there's an IV on my hand. I try to sit up, my head feels heavy and I fall back. Its then I realize that everything hurts. I flinch from the intensity of the pain that hits me all at once.

The door bursts open and a few people in white coats come towards me and start checking all the machines. I see them opening their mouths and talking, but I can't hear anything. Its then I register the buzzing in my ears. They give me an injection and I feel the buzzing reduce. I calm down and breathe properly. Its then I feel the oxygen mask on my face and register the heartbeats on the monitor going crazy. I slowly drift to sleep.

**********************************************************

So I'm still waiting for your suggestions!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE
COMMENT 
SHARE

<3 g3