Party

Georgina's POV:

I was lazing around in my bed reading Wattpad books on my laptop. We had school today and all were talking about our soon to be Alpha's birthday party which was today evening.

I didn't want to go. He was a man whore and slept with almost the entire school once, excluding me and Jade. But I have to go even if I was in no mood for Blake's party. Firstly, because Alpha Ben, Blake's father has asked all the females, mated and unmated to come to the party for his son's 18th birthday, along with family members to compulsorily come also because he was being handed the Alpha title.

Secondly, my friend Jade said she would drag me out if I didn't go. Well, the entire gang turned against me. So here I was waiting for my best friend to come home. She said we should dress together. The party was at 7 and now it was already 4:30.

Gosh where was this girl, we have only two hours to get ready and last time we had to get ready for something, she bossed me around for an hour and I had to get ready in just half an hour. It was pure torture.

I heard the horn of a car and rush down to open the door. Jade comes in with a large bag. As I lead her to my room I ask "what is in that?"

She just waves it off saying that its just makeup.

I had been doing my homework before she came hence why I didn't have a shower already. Jade goes to shower first as I play some music. She comes out after half an hour in her underwears'. Though we are werewolves I'm still uncomfortable with less clothing. I go ahead and have my shower. When I come out, the song 'Shine Bright Like A Diamond was playing. Jade had already put on some makeup and was doing her hair.

I was in a towel, so I go to my wardrobe and pick out a jeans and a white tank top. As I come out I put on my black jacket. I only have to do hair and light makeup, then we can leave. I don't know why she comes so early, we still have 1 hour to wait.

Jade screams and I got a heart attack. I ask her what and she just glares at me. Ok, I think I can see the lecture coming. Spoke too soon.

"What the hell do you think you are wearing, George? Do you really think you are going to party in those jeans and jacket?" I give hear a obviously look. "Really, are you insane. It is Blake's 18th party, moreover it's a huge party. The last opportunity to loosen up. Come on, girl, you are not wearing that as long as I'm here. It's a good thing, I came over, I didn't think you could manage. Boy, how right was I?"

With a huff, she walks to my wardrobe and starts rummaging through my clothes. I know I wont win this argument, so I just sigh and sit on my bed. After a while she comes out holding a dress that I had never had an opportunity to wear. "I love that dress" I say and she responds with a "You are so wearing this"

It was a dress that came till my knees. It was white above the loose brown belt in the middle and dark blue downwards. It looks cute and had floral designs. It reminded me of spring. I quickly changed into it and Jade dragged me to the mirror. She starts putting on makeup on my face and curls my hair into ringlets. Once she finishes, I glance in the mirror. I don't gasp or have tears in my eyes at the sight nor do I ask 'Is that me?'.

I just smile and say a thank you. I have a blue smokie effect and shining white on the eyelids. It matches my dress and reminds me of water.

I look good, cute might I say. Altogether I look beautiful with my straight black hair curled, my dress, makeup and red&brown wedges. My body figure is one to die for but I have fats on my hips and I have a tummy. Unlike the sluts of our pack I eat a lot when they starve. I come from the chubbier side.

We go downstairs after I fix Jade's makeup. She straightened her curly hair, wore a black dress that came to her mid-thigh and showed cleavage. She looked hot. She was fair while I was to the dark skin type. She had curly hair while I had straight. I wore spectacles while she didn't. She was gorgeous but chubby like me.

If we females were allowed to train I'm sure I could lose the fat. Since we are not allowed to, I spent most time reading or surfing.

Anyway, we reach downstairs and I yell to my mom that we are leaving. My mom and dad are quite strict. I have a spoilt younger sister. She is 12. We both are straight A students, my dad does not like it if we score less. Life is hell. Mom doesn't care until it comes to behaviour or personality. I'm a very talented person too.

I'm getting ahead of myself here. We take Jade's car to Alpha Ben's house. I got my licence but I don't like to drive. We reach and are greeted by our gang. Jade flies into Harry's arms and they kiss. I gag while the guys just wolf-whistle.

We go inside the house, after we exchange hugs. They complimented me by saying I looked good. See, usually they just tease me about my looks, calling me black nigga and all. It's ok, cause we are friends and that's what we do. But today, they were so sincere that I blushed. They just laughed at me. Hey! Don't blame me. It's not everyday I get a compliment.

So we went inside. The house was really huge. The formal function included every member. Hence it was going to be held in the backyard. The meeting started after about 15 minutes. My family were already here. All of us were supposed to stay with our families for this ceremony. The ceremony started and to me it was pretty boring because of the speeches. AT LAST IT WAS TIME FOR THE TITLE HANDOVERING. I DID A HAPPY DANCE IN MY HEAD.

When Blake was handed over the power and title, he glanced at everyone and his gaze lingered over me for a while. My wolf was excited but I couldn't understand why! After that we all had light dinner. The high schoolers had a party so the parents left shortly along with the kids. Some went home while others went out.

Me and my gang came together and we went inside the home. It was packed only with the high school students- a typical high school party with alcohol. Me, Jade, Harry, Asher, Jake, Jaden and Joe sat at the bar and had many drinks. I lost count after five. It's not like I am a heavy drinker, but this might be the last party to loose yourself. And also since I promised my friends too.

We all went to the dance floor and danced around, letting all our guards down. I was a virgin, but that didn't mean I was new to these grounds. I had boyfriends, but it's just that I never got too intimate with anyone. I started moving my hips to the beats. After a while I felt hands on my hips.

I looked around for my friends, Harry and Jade were near the bar, and the other guys were dancing with some random girls. Looks like everyone was enjoying themselves and letting loose. I smiled and grinded on him. I was full drunk and I was giggling. I turned around and put my hands on his neck. He started to lean in.

Just before his lips met mine, I was spun around and I crashed into a hard chest. I felt all tingles running and I felt safe in his arms. I giggled more and gave him a shy smile. He gave me a small smirk and kissed me on my lips. I forgot all about the previous boy. I forgot where I was or what I was doing. All I knew was how his lips felt against mine. It was like it was only the two of us.

My hands which were on his chest slowly rose to his neck and into his hair. He asked entrance into my mouth and I denied. He let out a frustrated sigh while I giggled again. He smiled and bought his hands from my hips to my rear and he sqeezed it. I gasped at his audacity and he used it to shove his tongue into my mouth. I enjoyed the kiss and soon it turned urgent. All I knew was I enjoyed his touches and kisses.

Our hands roamed on each other and he started kissing down my throat. He reached under my knees and carried me bridal style up the stairs and into a door on the right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Chapter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~