─ 04 :: ❝CYRUS❞

— WHY IS IT THAT I KEEP ON
COMING BACK TO YOU?

— WHY IS IT THAT I KEEP ONCOMING BACK TO YOU?

(y/n) was more than scared

(y/n) was more than scared. afraid, trembling from head to toe. there was nobody she could call, and iwan's pale face is getting bluer by every passing second. sadly enough, the blue hue reminded her of bay's ocean blue eyes- she shakes her head.

where are they anyway? were they chasing after the abuser?

the object in her hand felt heavy, and she looks down to see bay's phone. 

"oh, right!" she quickly dials the emergency hotline, "hey! there um, so a friend of mine- yeah oh right um, i'm near the Sunny Cafe- which one?? how am i supposed to know??? listen, my friend here probably hit the woah too hard or something, uh, like, well i hope he isn't dead yet.."

"you're rambling again." a voice echoes out of nowhere.

"HELL-!", she screams so hard that iwan physically flinched on the pavement, but then he went back to being half-dead. (y/n) proceeds to throw bay's phone to the stranger, who avoided the flying object with a glare towards her, "oh my goodness- it's you, uh, like YOU?!"

he crouches next to her, pressing his lips into a thin line as the phone clatters somewhere at his back, "chill." his voice lowers, eyes flickering over to the person beside him.

"well it wasn't my fault you appeared out of nowhere like a genie," (y/n) scrunches her face, "okay but first off, it's all YOUR fault that i got into this mess. tooties." she puts her head into her hands, "what if leo and bay are reporting me to the police because of this?"

"tooties?" he raises a curious eyebrow, almost mockingly.

"shut up. i know it's not a word, cyrus." she drags his name, liking how the his name rolled off her tongue, "anyway, get out of my face." her tone was upset, "i got arrested because of you. and why the hell am i talking to you? why are you here?" (y/n) stands up, crossing her arms.

cyrus coughs blatantly, "nothing."

"ew. yeah right, nothing." she rolls her eyes. first the runaway twins, and cyrus that looked way better than he did three months ago- but she has too much pride to say that. "why not admit that you're going to drag me soon into your weird headquarters in the sewer you share with that clown pennywise, huh?" she challenges him.

he snorts, his golden eyes looking at everywhere but her, "you speak too much."

hello? ma'am? are you still there? the phone continued to ring, and before (y/n) could rush to pick it up, cyrus bent down and shut it down. it was her turn now to glare at him profusely, and the boy could only smirk, slipping it into his pocket. "it's mine now."

"hey, give that back! that's bay's phone!"

"i don't want to." he replies curtly, and then turns on his heels to leave the girl. she fumes, stomping on the ground like a little child throwing a tantrum. "bye."

"at least don't leave me here with a dying man!"

"he's dead, (y/n)."

"how do you know?!" the news took her aback, and she felt herself once again in that pit of despair, unable to help iwan. "w-were you the one who killed him?!" he stops walking, but then continued without a reply, leaving her with a corpse at her disposal.

"i hate you!" she yells, only to be met with another wave of silence.

───── ❝ SOLIPSISM❞ ─────

"i am so killing him!" (y/n) arrives home, seething in anger. "that was not cool, not cool at all. i swear if i meet him one day, i'm going to rip his insides open and feed it to the crows- no, crows are too good for him." she starts to speak nonsense as always, pushing the key into the lock.

she finds herself in the arms of her aunt, who had been worrying nonstop about her ever since she gave her that call, "you lied to me! you told me that you were going to your friend's house! i called bella's mother, and she said you weren't there- do you know how worried i got?"

"did you assume that i was at bella's house?"

"you don't have that many friends," her aunt comments bitterly, and (y/n) dramatically puts a hand over her chest, indicating that she's hurt. "i was so close to calling the police!"

"thank goodness you didn't then." she bit the insides of her cheeks, guilty for telling another lie, "work was okay today. how are you?" she switched the topic, as the both of them made their way into the dining room together.

distracted, she brushes off her bad gut feeling.

character development who 👀also should i stop updating lol-

also should i stop updating lol-