Abortion without pregnancy

I woke up in a pool of blood, inside an all-white room I sat up in confusion and looked at myself examining everything. I was fine and then I had saw the big red spot between my legs and jumped up frantically. I had just had a miscarriage or so I think but how. I hadn’t slept with Kyle and Jeremy and I had only done it once a long time ago. I cleaned up the evidence as best I could took off my white and black jail suit and sat their naked. Aboutan hour later  a lady came in to talk to me said her  namewas Ms. Waterman and she was my probation officer. She first looked at me like I had three eyeballs when she realized I didn’t have on any clothes. Surprisingly she didn’t question just called one of the officers to bring me another suit. I put on the jumpsuit which was  identical to the first one then sat down, and let her know She had my attention. She continued babbling on about life and choices, I zoned out and went into deep thought replaying the scene that had just happen, replaying the fight, replaying seeing Jeremy, replaying the break-up with Kyle, and most important thinking about what to do next. Ms. Waterman slapped her hand on the little brown desk in the corner, and I snapped out of it,”Ms. Hatcher this is not joke you are facing serious charges.” Sorry I said with no emotion at all, and she continued on. ,”like I was saying there letting you go because this is your first offense, but the way you attacked that poor  they are charging you with very serious charges. , “such as what?” ”well Ms. Hatcher such as fighting, battery and assault.” When do I leave here again? She looked at me with a glare of impatience. “Well I see you don’t listen well, today at six”. I smirked devilishly and then she quickly gathered all her belongings whispered something nasty under her breathe and stormed out. This felt like the beginning of the end of my life.  Around what seemed like forever I was released given my belongings and greeted by my mother. My mother was a strong woman but her body looked weak frail, and she had been crying so much I could smell the salty tears on her face when I embraced her. The ride home was stale like some old saltines there wasn’t much to say and my mother was allowing me my space. I knew this would not  last long and later that night I would be overwhelmed with questions. On the other hand I still felt I felt like a walking corpse I guess this is what death feels like I mumbled to myself as I entered the house. The house gave me a sense of uncomfort my room felt big and distant, I looked around everything was nice and tidy just the way I left it , but  that warm homey feeling was gone, I threw my stuff down and hoped onto my queen sized  bed and spread myself  over it like jelly on an old piece of bread.  I closed my eyes for a few moments trying to get the rest my body lacked in that cell cellular device started ringing. My eyes opened  instantly I fumbled around the dark room and finally found it in the pocket of my bag I got to the phone by the sixth ring it was my good friend Jeremy probably calling to flood me with more questions , I was impatient with all the questions but I really needed a friend at the time , I agreed to meet him at a local park for a little chat besides I did owe him  lunch. I scurried out of bed headed straight to the shower, threw on some simple jeans and a cute tank top with some sandals and headed out of the door. “I’ll be back, is shouted to my mother,” I walked  slowly and at the corner I saw Jeremy’s car parked at the park we had had so many memories at. I pushed the memories away and went and got in the car. He greeted me with a warm smile, his golden brown skin perfect smile and sharp haircut glistened in the moonlight.  He reached over and gave me a long embrace; I shrugged him off at the thought of his beloved girlfriend. He looked in confusion and heat rushed over my Carmel skin quickly leaving me a burning sensation. We sat in silence for a minute thinking about what could have should have been and then I snapped out of my pity for myself and fought back tears.  “Italy he said in a firm voice.”  Yes Jeremy. “You know I never wanted all of this to happen, didn’t mean to leave you I lov- “I got out the car slammed the door, and started walking home I didn’t have time for his excuses. He pulled the car up side of me and drove about two miles an hour trying to keep up he talked through the passenger side window as if he were in a checkers drive thru. I kept walking ignoring his every word. He quickly jolted the car in front of me and stopped it. He hopped out of the car and grabbed me, “I screamed and fought his embrace but soon ended up crying on his shoulder. “I want what we had back he said I looked into his eyes like I use to and asked why he had left?  why he had traded me in in for a new girl? He pulled me closer and whispered he loved me and all my worries left.  I was starting to believe I could be happy again.