Assistant

A/N: Smut warning. Enjoy ;) Xx Oh, also if you guys like Harry Styles, I wrote a new Harry fic called You. Check it out please. :)
_____________________

"Mr. DiCaprio, here's your lunch," I say, handing him his food. He's sitting in his makeup chair before they are ready for him on set.

"Thanks, Y/N." He says and grabs it.

"Do you need anything else?" I ask.

"Um, do you think you can run to my house and make sure the furniture people know where to put my table and couch?"

"Yeah of course," I say.

-

"Hey Y/N. I didn't think you'd still be here." He says coming in.

"Yeah, the guys that brought your furniture were late getting here and they left about 20 minutes ago. I'm gonna schedule a few more things before I leave if that's alright."

"Yeah of course. Just let me know before you leave." He says. "Well, I'm gonna go get in the shower." I nod and start putting stuff in the computer, for the upcoming week.

-

After an hour of some work, I get my stuff together to leave. I walk towards Leo's bedroom and knock on the door. I don't hear a response, so I got to stick my head in and tell him I'm leaving. I'm assuming he's still in his bathroom, so I'll just yell to him.

"Leo I'm- Oh my god!" I scream. He was standing butt ass naked in my line of sight. "I'm so so sorry!" I say outside of the door. "Um, I'm gonna go," I say and run to the front door.

-

I can not believe that happened. I saw my boss naked. I mean I can't lie, I didn't mind the sight. But, it was super embarrassing and very inappropriate.

I shower and then get in my bed. All I can think about is the sight of his dick. It's so wrong, but I can't help but think about the situation. I can't help but get wet thinking about how he looked and how big he was.

I slide my hand under the blanket and make my way to my soaking wet pussy. I put two fingers in with one hand and with the other I start rubbing my clit. All I can picture is Leo on top of me pounding his dick inside me.

I start fingering myself faster and adding more pressure to my clit. "F-Fuck." I moan. "Leo!" I scream as I cum.

*ding*

"Can you come over around lunch tomorrow? I know it's your day off, but I need to talk to you." - Leo *sent at 10:35 p.m*

Great. He's gonna fire me. He's probably uncomfortable now and doesn't want me to be his assistant. I sigh but decide it's best to text him back.

"Yes of course. See you tomorrow." -Me *sent at 10:38*

*Read at 10:38*

-

I wake up at 8:45 a.m so I have plenty of time to get dressed and get to his house. L.A traffic is a bitch sometimes. 

I hop in the shower and just wash my body and shave. It's not wash day for my hair, so it's a lot quicker. Once I'm out of the shower I put on a matching underwear set, it's blue with lace. Then a simple skirt, with a zipper on the side. And I pair it with a pink button-down shirt. And some heels.

-

I pull into his driveway and sit for a moment. What if he fires me? What if I get blacklisted for being a celebrity assistant? Can he even do that? I honestly really like my job, and I get to meet a lot of interesting people.

I knock on the door. "Come in," Leo says.

"I could've been someone coming to rob you," I say and walk outside by the pool, where he is.

"I have a camera at my front door. Remember?" He asks, almost laughing.

"Oh yeah. Um, so what did you want to talk about?" I ask. I try not to sound nervous, but I feel like I could pass out. I notice he's slightly wet. I'm assuming from swimming. He also only has on his swim shorts.

"Well, um-"

"Amigettingfired?" I say so fast, my words were all jumbled.

"What was that?" He asks.

"Am I getting fired?" I ask and start looking down. I look back at his eyes.

"No! Why would you think I would fire you?" He says. I feel instantly relieved.

"I don't know. I just thought, because what happened yesterday." I say and shrug. He starts walking closer to me.

"It is about yesterday." He says and gets just inches away from my body.

He starts staring at my lips and then looks back at my eyes. He wants to kiss me? He looks at my lips again. I nod so he knows he can kiss me if that's what is happening.

He grabs my face and starts kissing me. It doesn't take me much time to start kissing him back. I wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. He starts walking me backward, in the house, all while still kissing. Somehow I get my shoes off, without falling.

"Jump." He says in my ear.

I jump up and he carries me to his dining table. Thank god it's not glass. He looks at me again. I know he's trying to make sure this is what I want.

"Do you want this?" He says genuinely asking. Not in any sexual way.

"Yes," I say looking into his eyes.

He comes close to me again. He rips open my shirt and buttons fly, but I don't care. His eyes change from the living look to pure lust. He unzips my skirt. Now that all I have on is my underwear he stares at me and my body for a moment.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing. You're just so gorgeous." My face starts beating up.

"Thank you," I say and grab him by the neck.

I start kissing him and he pulls down his swim shorts.

"I don't have a condom down here." He says.

"It's ok. I'm on birth control."

He nods and pulls my panties to the side. He scoots me to the very end of the table and lines himself up. He slowly pushes himself inside me.

He waits a few seconds, just for me to adjust. He starts thrusting inside me and it feels almost euphoric. I start moaning, and somehow his eyes get even darker than before.

He starts going faster and starts grunting in my ear. He's so fucking hot. I'm so close to finishing.

"Leo, I'm going to cum," I say moaning.

"Not until I say you can." He says, very commanding. Which makes holding on even harder.

He starts going faster and harder. I don't think I can wait any longer. He thrusts in me two more times super hard and fast.

"Cum!" He says demanding me.

I finally cum, with him still inside me. He thrusts in me once more and cums inside me. He pulls out and I sit up.

"Well, it's definitely going to be awkward now," I say and laugh.

"I don't think it will be. But if you wanted, we could do this more often." He says pointing between me and him.

I nod. And smile at him.

"Um, I don't have a shirt now," I say and he and I both laugh.

"It's okay I'll get you one of mine. But do you wanna go swimming?" He asks.

"Hell yeah!" I say and laugh.