Birthday kisses

A/N: no revisions so be nice

                            Your POV
     I woke up with a smile on my face. I turned over to cuddle with Leo, but he wasn't in bed anymore. I got out of bed and threw on a robe. I saw rose pedals leading to the stairs and down to the kitchen. I was in awe.

     Leo was at the sink washing some dishes. It looks like he made breakfast. I went up behind him and snaked my arms around his torso. I lay my head on his back. 

    "Good morning baby." He turned around and I moved my arms up around the back of his neck.

    "Good morning handsome. What have you been up to? I saw the rose pedals, and by the looks of the dishes it seems you've been busy doing something."

     "I made you breakfast. Happy birthday beautiful." He took me to the dining room table and say me down. He had made eggs, waffles, fruit salad, toast, bacon, hash browns, and sausage.

     "Leonardo! I love you so much!" I jumped up out of my seat and over into his arms. He held me tight and spun me around.

     "I love you too sweetheart. But there is plenty more to do today. I have the whole day off and so do you since it's Saturday, so I have planned out a whole day of stuff to do."

     "What will we be doing today Mr. DiCaprio?"

     "Well if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?"

     "I suppose not, but it wouldn't hurt...."

     "Haha don't you think you're so slick. You will just have to wait and find out my love, now let's eat."

     We spent the whole day shopping at the mall, eating lunch, watching Netflix, getting ready, and then went to dinner. After dinner we were strolling through a park. Leo grabbed my hand and took me to the swings. We sat there for a while. I thanked him for the most amazing day.

     "I love you Leo." He looked up at me and smiled. "I love you too. I'm glad you enjoyed your day." Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the swing. He pulled me close to him and kissed me passionately.