Cuddling

Your POV
Leo always says that he isn't one to "cuddle," but I'm the only one who knows that isn't true. Especially if we both have an off day.

"Hey Y/N!"

"What Leo!"

"C'mere." I walk over to where he's laying on the couch.

"What?"

"Come lay down with me."

"But-"

"No buts, I want you to lay down with me wether you are busy or not."

"Argh! Fine only because you're so cute."

"That's my girl."

I make him scoot over while he is still on his side, and I lay down facing his chest. He puts his strong arms around my waist, and puts his hands on my lower back. I have my head underneath his chin, and he leans down and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too Leo." A silence falls over us for a few minutes, but it isn't an awkward silence, no it is more of a comfortable loving one.

"Leo?"

"Yes Y/N?"

"How come I'm the only one that is allowed to see your soft, sweet, cuddly, side?"

"Well, no one else is special enough to see this side of me, my dear."

"Oh." Thats all I say before he leans in and kisses me.

"I promise you will be the only one I show this side to. Unless of course we ever had any kids."

"Kids!"

"Yeah."

"Not for a long time Leonardo!"

"Haha that's okay with me. That means more time for just you and me."

"Sounds good to me old man."

"Hey watch it."

"I love you."

"Yeah, yeah. I love you too."
_____
a/n: original - 7.28.15 
        revised - 11.14.18