Chapter 14:

Harry sighs. "I'm pretty sure I'm already traumatized." Albus said.

"Why?" Harry asked hoping he doesn't regret asking the question.

"Well let's see I have a great memory and I do remember walking in on you and mom when I was 3... I just hid it to the back of my mind."

Harry blushes "seriously this again?"

"Yes! I was 3 dad!"

Draco smirks "now I want to know what you and Ginny told him."

"Uhh we told him that we tripped and fell on each other..."

Albus says "Yeah totally."

Ginny grins "what did my family say about it?"

"Let's see Molly said she better have another grandchild 9 months later to make up for the awkward conversation, that did not happen. Arthur couldn't look me and Ginny in the eye for over a month. Bill said you are a witch and a wizard you know how to lock and silence a room. Charlie who doesn't have kids asked after dinner about why we lied to Albus about what he saw, well let's see we did not want to explain to our 3 year old son about what he saw because he was super young and it was very embarrassing. Percy said that no one needed nor wanted to hear that and we should've stopped him from talking, ok we were too shocked to say anything though we did try to stop him. George couldn't stop laughing every time he looked at us. Ron just layed his head on the table and groaned saying he needs to go to st mungos because there is mental images in his brain that wouldn't disappear and he didn't want to know what his best friend and sister do. Hermione said she lost her appetite and asked if there was protection because Lily was only 3 months old. Teddy being older knew what Albus was talking about and immeaditly started gagging. And the rest of the kids were too young to understand thank God."

James says "I don't blame Ted for gagging."

Scorpius says "Yeah and I don't blame Hermione for losing her appetite."

Molly says "let's change the topic." She looks at Draco and says "tell me about how you and Harry came to be because right not as I understand it you two are enemies."

Draco smiles some which shocks the past because the only thing the Draco they know does is smirk. "Well I assume Scorpius told yall that my wife died when he was 12..."

"He told us." Astoria said softly.

Something flashes in Draco's eyes when he looked at her, but he quickly hides and clears his throat some.

"Ok... Well one day while Scorpius was at school I was really lonely and went to a pub in the muggle world and Harry happened to be there. My first thought was it'll be really awkward to go in and get a drink. Well I hate to say it, but during my time as a widower I found out I was bisexual and really prefered men so for 2 years I went to gay muggle clubs to get drunk and I have one night stands... With protection of course."

He takes a deep breath and continues "anyways I thought what the heck and just went in. Though I was really shocked to see a guy who always said he was straight... Well we were both missing our wives and I don't know how it happened all I know is that the one night stands became frequent which turned into a date then next thing I know I'm dating my son's boyfriends father."

"We never fully healed from losing from losing Ginny and Astoria, but we sought comfort in each other since we both understand." Harry said smiling softly "when we got married I wore black he were white and many people thought that it meant Draco was the female of our relation."

"Nope we did it that way because I used to be a death eater and he was a main figure of the light side. So I wore white representing the fact I no longer support the things I supported when I was young." Draco says with a smile.

"I wore black to represent the fact that not all dark is evil." Harry said holding Dracos hand.

"Awwwwww!" the females say.

James says "speaking of weddings. Al Scorp have yall thought about who's the best man at your wedding?"

Albus grins and Scorpius says "my best man is Teddy since he is technically my cousin."

"And I was thinking you for my best man." Albus tells James who jumped up and down excitedly.

Just then Harry's face dropped and he faltered some. Draco says worried "Babe you good."

Harry grips his chest "Dray I--I can't breathe."

He passes out and Draco catches him "HARRY!"

End of chapter.