Chapter 5:

Albus and Scorpius share a look but Hermione says "Harry didn't you blow up your Aunt Marge in our third year?"

"Yeahhhhh I did." Harry said sorta awkwardly.

"Dude you gotta show a video or memory!" Albus said enthusiastically.

"I have a video!"

Video starts:

You can see Lily holding Ashley, Harry holding hands with Draco who was also holding Lyra, and James obviously was holding the camera.

James goes to Ashley "say hi Ashley!"

Ashley giggles and tries to take the camera "hieee!"

"Lils say hi!"

"James get that out of my face before I hex you!" She says glaring at James.

You can hear Harry say "knock it off you two."

The camera turns to Harry "say hi dad!"

Harry gives the camera a look and says with a bored tone "hi."

The camera points at Draco "say hi Draco."

Draco hides his face behind Lyra "Noo my hair looks terrible."

"Your hair looks fine Dray." Harry said with a amused tone.

"Lyra how bout you? Will you say hi?"

Lyra gives a toothy grin to him "hieee Jawmieeee!"

James laughs some and points it at Lily, Harry, and Draco. "Y'all a bunch of sour pusses. Ashley and Lyra have messy hair and Ice cream all over their faces and they weren't ashamed to say hi to the camera--"

"Ugh look what the wind blew in a piece of filth."

Harry froze in his step, let go of Dracos hand, and crossed his arms "hello Marge."

James backs up some so you can see both Marge and Harry.

Marge scrunches her nose in disgust "I see your still waltzing around free."

"I see your still short and overweight." Harry said deadly calm.

"How dare you? You ungrateful brat!"

Harry looks her up and down. Draco looks ready to fight her and opens his mouth "don't dray she's not worth it." Harry said glaring at Marge.

"You dare talk to me this way."

"Yes I dare."

She scans everyone there "where's your wife boy?" Saddness flashes in Harry's eyes but he masks it immeaditly "or did she have enough sence to leave you. Bet you treated her terrible." Marge let's out a cruel laugh. She looks at Lily and Ashley and sneers "children having children tsk tsk terror child and her spawn will go to hell."

Lily glares at her James mutters "damn if Al and Scorp were here they'll fuck her up."

Harry says coldly "my daughter and granddaughter are not terrors nor will they go to hell. For your info Lily does not have children. Also my wife didn't divorce me and I didn't divorce her."

"So your cheating. I knew it you are a whore."

Harrys eyes twitch "my wife was murdered 5 years ago and I am not a whore."

She sneers "oh please your mother was so are you."

"My mother was not and she is not involved in this conversation. Now if you don't mind I want to continue this walk with my family without you."

"Where's that other son of yours at, Willis is it, or something ratchet like that. Bet the boy ran away since you are such a terrible father."

"His name is Al-bus, A-L-B-U-S. Get it right bitch."

Lily and James gasp "Dad!"

Harry ignores them "my son did not run away he is at work." He wraps his arm around Dracos shoulder "now if you don't mind I'm gonna enjoy the day with my Husband, children, and Grandchild."

"Faggot!" She yelled "I'll have you arrested for being homo it is illegal."

You can hear James snort. Harry just looks at her coldly "oh Marge when will you ever learn."

"What're you going to do about it boy."

"I am head police chief and in touch with your prime minister which I can let slip about you and your brothers abuse torwards me."

Her eyes widen "your bluffing you lieing freak."

Harry rolls her eye "call the police do it bet you wont win."

Harry silently says a spell on the phone to contact the aurors to be police and bring the prime minister.

The video goes still then you can see police arrive at the scene "hello chief." They say.

"What seems to be the problem Me Dursley?" The prime minister asks.

"Sir this man has shown homosexual ways and is harassing me." Marge says feigning innocence.

The minister raises his eyebrow "you do realize it is the next century and the laws concerning homosexuals has changed over the years and it is very much legal. Also how is Mr Potter harrassing you?"

"He pushed me and called me an fat bitch!" Marge cried.

Draco rolls his eyes and mouths something that looked like "you are a fat bitch."

The minister says "Mr Potter what happened."

"Well minister I was causually walking with my husband, children, and Grandchild when Ms Dursley came up and started harrassing us. I did not touch her at all."

"Hey minister I got all the proof right here." James said pointing at his phone "I'll send it to you."

The minister smiles "hello James and thank you."

"No prob."

"Now ma'am do continue with your day and leave our best Head chief we ever had and his family alone."

The minister and the couple police officers leave and Harry smirks at Marge "told ya bitch."

Draco smirks "so what if we are fags!" He and Harry share a kiss "right love."

"Yep I love you Dray!"

"Love you too Harry!"

The video ended.

Draco was mortified about him and Harry holding hands, arms around one another, kissing, and saying I love you to one another.

Harry smirks, but is too mortified by what he saw between himself and Draco.

Ron cheers and ignores the cringe of thinking about his best mate kissing his enemy. No he does not care Harry is bisexual and married a dude, he just can't get over the fact its Draco but he does accept it.

Hermione smiles at it all.

Ginny and Astoria say "bitch deserve it!" They giggle and high five each other. Both giddy at seeing their future husbands uncomfortable with their future relationship.

Molly was mortified at the language, proud of Harry for sticking up for himself and family, and giddy with excitement over the relationship between Harry and Draco.

Arthur felt proud of his son in all but blood. He looked really happy in the future.

Remus couldn't help but smile sadly thinking about what Harry said in the video about abuse.

Scorpius was smirking "her face was hilarious!"

Albus was laughing "Damn your dad got bold!"

James too was laughing "yeah it was really funny!"

End of chapter.