"Oh, I'd love that," I said with a smile. 

"Good."

"Do I get to meet your friends?" I asked. 

"No. Things would get too crazy if they were here and I don't wanna subject you to that yet." 

I smiled a little because he seemed kinda protective of me. 

"Okay. That sounds fun." 

"Alright. Well, it's 6 now so how does 10 sound?" 

"Y'all party on the college schedule," I said with a grin. 

"Indeed." 

"That sounds great. Do you wanna watch something for a bit?" I asked. 

"Sure, lemme throw a pizza in so we can eat in a bit." 

I nodded and went to the couch as he went to the kitchen. I scrolled through my phone for a bit until I felt the couch indent. I looked up and he was turning the TV on. 

"Whatcha wanna watch?" he asked. 

"The office?" I suggested. 

"Good choice," he said. He started playing an odd version of The Office until I figured out what was happening. 

"Oh wow I forgot I was in England and you guys watch the British version," I said. 

"You mean the real version?" 

"Nonono. The US version is the widely accepted one," I said. 

"Have you ever watched this one?" he asked. 

"Well, no." 

"Okay, just try it and if you don't like it we can switch." 

I nodded and paid attention to the show for 20 minutes. 

"Imma go grab the pizza," he told me. 

I nodded and kept watching the TV. He returned a few minutes later with two plates of pizza. 

"Careful, it's hot," he said as he handed me mine. I accepted the plate and sat up a bit more. 

"So do you wanna keep watching this?" he asked. 

"Yeah, it's not bad." 

We watched another episode while consuming the entire pizza. After it finished, we agreed to turn the TV off. 

"Okay, I want to go get ready," I told him.

"Okay. I'll get the house ready," he replied. 

I nodded and headed upstairs. I went into my bathroom and pulled out a ton of makeup. Jack had so many bathrooms, that he let me have one to myself, which was great. It was nicely decorated, like most of the things in his house. It had been a while since I did a super full out makeup look, so I decided to get snatched.

When I finished, not too much later since I already had some makeup on, I went into my room to find an outfit. I decided on a cute, very flattering dress. I wasn't sure what the vibe was, and this was perfect because I would be neither overdressed nor underdressed. I wasn't sure if I should wear shoes or not, so I texted Jack and asked him. 

'There's hard floors where we'll be, so I usually let people keep their shoes on. You don't have to though' he replied. 

I decided to put on a pair of booties with low heels so I wouldn't fall if I got a little tipsy. Once I was done I glided down the stairs to find Jack. I was really good at walking in heels from experience, so booties were a breeze. 

"Jack?" I yelled, unsure where he was. 

"Down here," I heard him yell back. 

I went down to the basement and wandered around a bit until I found him in a part that I hadn't been to yet. Unlike the carpeted area by the movie theater, this has modern looking hard floors. There were a pair of french doors leading into a large room, so I nudged them open a little. 

"This house never ceases to surprise me," I said as I entered. He was busy moving a table around and pushing it against the wall. 

"Yeah I know," he said, not looking away from the table. 

"This room is beautiful and so big," I told him. 

"Grab that remote near you and have fun with the lights," he said, still messing with the table. 

I did as he told me and there were LED lights surrounding the entire room, as well as strobe lights. 

"Oh wow," I said as I played with it for awhile, entertaining myself. I turned the lights off, leaving just the real room lights on and looked over at him. 

"Do you need help?" I asked. 

"No, I got it. I was just making sure this thing was stable because people like to get up on tables," he told me. 

I nodded, even though he couldn't see it. 

"I think this room is ready," he said before turning around for the first time. 

"Oh, wow...." he said. He walked up to me and stood in front of, wanting to see me closer. 

"You look absolutely stunning. I mean you always do, but wow," he said, admiring me. 

"Thank you," I smiled at him. 

We stared at each other for a while, then I looked down, a piece of hair falling out of it's place. 

"So, do you normally pre-game, or?" I asked. 

"I do. We can do whatever you want, though." 

"That sounds fun to me."

He led me out to the bar downstairs and asked what I wanted. 

"Surprise me," I said. Then I remembered the incident in the coffee shop when I ordered what he had. 

"Just don't make it too strong," I added. 

"Sure thing, Love," he chuckled. 

I sat at the bar as he got us drinks. 

He slid me one and we 'cheers'ed each other before taking a drink. 

"Congrats on your first week of work done," he said. 

"Thank you," I said, wincing a little at the strength of the drink. 

"So, I was thinking tomorrow or Sunday I could take you around to see the city?" he offered. 

"Oh yes that would be so fun!" I said. 

"Alright cool." 

When we were finished, Jack offered me a couple more drinks and I started to get a lot more giggly. 

"So, what kind of music are you into?" he asked me. 

"It depends. I like pretty much everything," 

"What do you like to listen to when you party?" 

"Oh, basically like classic party music. Just like what would be playing in a frat house, if you know what that is."

"Of course I do. And good because that's what we normally listen to here."

"So who are these people that are coming?"

"A lot of distant friends. We're pretty much just party friends if that makes sense. Then some people I met through work." 

"Cool, well I'm excited to meet them." 

"People will probably be here soon, so you can come upstairs with me if you want. Do you want another drink?"

I nodded as he poured me another one.