• 26 •

Flashback warnings......

"Ok, so when I was first introduced to Chungha she was a manipulative asshole, I already knew from the beginning. People told me about her, but I needed the money. That's when I met diamond as well. Flashback......

"This shit got me fucked up. But remember mercy and rejoice need this, they need me." "Who needs you?" Bianca Brooks only, around 17 years old walked into BLUE a famous strip club that was rumored girls to get paid 200,000 a night.

She turned around to meet a woman with a kind smile. "Are you looking for a job here?" The lady asked taking a sip of alcohol from a pink shot glass. She was in tight white skirt that was up so high you could see her panties and a top that was pink with little diamond studs on it.

Her hair was white and she had these big green eyes and tan skin, she was the definition of beauty. Biba nodded a little shyly, "how old are you babe?" She asked pouring herself another. "Old enough." Biba said more sassily than she would of liked, but the woman laughed.

"Well, I'm diamond. It's nice to meet you?" Biba said oh and introduced herself. "You need the cash huh?" Bibs nodded. "Same, well you'll have to talk to the boss but I'll put in a good word for you." She winked and walked away.

She wasn't nasty or even perhaps freaky, she looked innocent it was probably just for the money and didn't want to be here either. Bibas older sister used to be a stripper before she ran off with her boyfriend.

"Thank you" was she could mutter before walking up to the bar and sitting down ordering. "That's 13.45." One of the waiters said handing over the drink. "13 dollars for a god damn martini bitch you trippin!"

The waiter opened her mouth like she was shocked. "Look little girl 13 or get the fuck out!" Biba rolled her eyes. "I'll pay for it. Calm down rain, go take a break please." The waiter rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Sorry about her, she always has drama with other workers...you look young why are you in here." A woman with blonde hair and a beautiful face. She smelled nice too.

"Let me guess you need cash?" Biba eyed her before nodding in response

"Let me guess you need cash?" Biba eyed her before nodding in response. Chungha made an "ah" sound while taking a sip of a near by drink. "I can help with that." Biba turned to her looking at her contently. "How?"

I wish I never asked how.

End of flashback......

"After the first hit I did......the first time I took someone's life.....she made it seem like I had to or like I did good to someone but it was only for her. I knew deep down that it was wrong but who stopped me." She chuckled lightly throwing the end of the blunt on the floor not caring.

"I didn't see much of diamond after that club raid, I guess scythe took a liking into her. After a year or so Chungha finally got her hands on diamond, she said she'd expose her to scythe about her affair with another ICE member and that's how the blackmailing started-

She would ask for personal information on scythe and the others, and diamond gave all of it up to protect the real one she loved. She was actually scared to leave scythe and that's why she agreed to the marriage-

She didn't want to break his heart that was already so cold. After she was found out Chungha of course was angry cause she didn't have anyone to spy on scythe with, but also happy because his only love was dead and she could take her place....I think she's going to do the same with you."

Jimin sighed. "I thought this place was too good to be true." He jokes falling back onto the bed covering his head. Then he started laughing, "I think history is repeating itself." "Why is that jiminshi?" Aecha asked getting closer.

"I......I love him. I'm in love with scythe and I can't help kill him anymore." Biba smiled and aecha sighed before smiling. "We can't tell her about this." Biba said being serious the siblings nodded.

"So you weren't gonna tell me?" Dutches stood at the door grinning. Biba threw a pillow at her smiling. "Shut up!" Jimin wasn't comfortable with her hearing his claim. "Don't worry, me and Dutch are like sisters she won't tell, plus she wants out just like you two." Jimin nodded.

"So how are we gonna kill this bitch?" Dutches asked lighting a blunt grinning."I have some people that can help, they definitely hate her." Jimin said smiling. Ae-cha looked scared about the whole plan, she knew Chungha and knew what she was capable of....but most of all she was developing feelings.

Jimin knew something was up but he was too excited to leave and finally go back to his lover and apologize. He gave her a warm smile and a hug that she returned half ass making jimin pout asking for more until she did it right.

Step one: get ICE on our side

Step two: plan our escape route

Step three: lead her into the trap

Step four: freedom

Or that was how it was supposed to go, but things always get complicated when your talking about taking down a psycho genius named Chungha.

Ik it's short I'm sorry, but don't worry the next chapters will be better. And just to note IF they take down Chungha or nah all 10 of the girls will still be included into the series especially Dutch and Biba.

I 🍇🎽 you

(That dosent even look like purple smh 🤦🏽‍♀️)