• 3 •

Chapter 1 continued.....

"Jimin...you can't say things like that and not be aware of the consequences." Jin said with so much sincerity and concern. Jimin calmed down and buried his head in jins chest.

"I'm sorry, I-I just don't want to be here. And I want my sister." Jimin cried softly. Jin patted his back. "I know, but if you act like this scythe won't hesitate to hurt you, or kill you. I hate to say it but...to him your nothing. He won't care about your well being." Jimins mouth was agape.

Scythe sounds scary. I know, I don't like this jiminie. Me neither.

"Just- wipe your tears you'll be okay. Just listen to him. Don't question him, and don't ever tell him no." Jimin nodded and wiped his tears.

"Come on, we don't want to be late.". They walked onto an elevator that was blood red fur covered, very expensive. Jimin went to feel it and Jin smacked his hand. "No touch." Jimin poured and huffed.

After a minute they were on a blue and gold floor. There was mirrors along the ceiling and pretty vases and flowers everywhere. "Jin-hyung who was that guy back there?"

"Oh Jung-". Jin was cut of when he reached a tall blue door. "Remember, don't say no, listen to what your told. And don't question him okay?" Jin asked. Jimin nodded looking into his eyes.

"You have nice eyes by the way." Jin said smiling. "Thanks." The two walked in and their was a small amount of chatter. There was 8 girls seated at a purple-ish blue table along with 4 men from earlier on the other side, and a seat for Jin hyung.

But jimin didn't see one for him. Like they read his mind they all turned to the two, Jin just smiled and looked at them, they returned the smile all but scythe who kept a straight face and stared at jimin intently.

Jimin looked at all the faces, he saw the 4 girls from earlier, solar? Was it  waved to him and so did a other girl, who he didn't know the name of. Jimin weakly smiled back. But the other girls he wasn't familiar with, they were all really pretty too.

Jin pushes him a little to walk, he met eyes with the one from earlier too mr silver? I thought It was John or something? I'm sure it wasn't John

Jin pushes him a little to walk, he met eyes with the one from earlier too mr silver? I thought It was John or something? I'm sure it wasn't John. So you think it's Mr. silver? ....no but it fits him he looks like a sliver. That sound incredibly dumb.

So does John! He doesn't even look like a John. No need to get feisty I'm on your side. Mr. silver it is. Hmm.

Jimin gazed upon all of them looking into their eyes, they try to hide some emotions but jimin could see right through them. They weren't very good at hiding. Oh but he was.

As soon as jimin reached his murderous and intimidating gaze it was like a brick wall, he could read anything. It was frustrating. Don't try to hard.