𝖖𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖔𝖗

𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐎𝐑
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐎𝐑▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

The morning light hit his face. Namjoon groans when the light hits his face. He slowly open his eyes and blinks away the blurriness. He slowly gets up and yawns. He stretched out his arms, then rubs his eyes. He gets out of bed as he yawns again.

He went a into the bathroom. He took a quick showers and gets dressed. Namjoon changed into some nice casual clothing. He is basically wearing an oversized shirt because he suffered a condition called 'Tiddies'. He pulls on blue jeans. He puts on socks and the puts on black converse. He grabs his mask and puts it on, as he always wears it. He grabs his stuff and placed them in his pockets.

He grabs his phone and noticed, he forgotten to charge it. He face palm. He charge it and waits for awhile until a somewhat enough battery was charged into his phone.

He unplug it and walks out of his hotel room. He locks the hotel room behind him and went out to sight see.

He looks into the mirror and fix up his hair.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Namjoon went out and was awe with the beauty of the city. He walks around but many people tend to stop and stare but he minded his own business. He wasn't doing anything wrong, so he was just sight seeing.

As he walks, a shop caught his attention. He looks towards it and tilts his head. He looks over to a sign and it reads;

𝐀𝐕𝐃𝐎𝐋'𝐬 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

The words were bold but in a font that makes it more majestic. Namjoon walks over to the shop and walks, in. He looks around the place as he was very intrigued by everything.

"Tsk Tsk, Hello, may I help you?" A voice asks behind him.

Namjoon turns around surprised and looks at the male. The male is a black man (of Egyptian nationality) of above-average height and medium to heavy build. His attire consists of a long overcoat or robe with wrist-length sleeves (he later switches to a robe with elbow-length sleeves) and a scarf around his neck. He has two identical scars that run down his cheeks. He wears a headband or headscarf wrapped around his forehead and keeps his hair in a style resembling Bantu knots, as well as wearing a long ponytail. He wears earrings comprised of a single, long chain of medallions, resembling a necklace. The largest of these medallions is engraved with the Egyptian ankh symbol; a large tassel hangs from this medallion, resting atop his chest. The smaller medallions are engraved with various other symbols. He wears a varying number of thick metallic bracelets on both of his wrists.

'This must be Avdol, the order of the shop.' Namjoon thought to himself as he stares at the male. "I was just looking around." He said to him as he gave Avdol a dimple smile.

"Ah, just come look for me, if you need anything." Avdol said to him and walked away.

Namjoon watches him before going back and walk around the place. He was curious about a lot of the stuff in the place. As he walks, something caught his attention. He walks over and noticed a deck of cards. He picks them up.

"Tarot Cards?" He reads the writing. He was confused but curious at the deck. He looks around as he holds the deck. He came face to chest of Avdol. He slightly step back and looks up at the male.

"You seem very interested. Do you want me to do your tarot reading?" Avdol asks him as he looks at Namjoon.

Namjoon thinks for a moment. He placed his hand on his chin as he thinks before nodding as he looks at him. "Ya, I'm interested." He said to him. He gently placed the deck of cards in Avdol's hand.

Avdol opens the deck and spread the cards. "Choose one." He said to Namjoon.

Namjoon looks at each other as he thinks. His eyes scan each one before choosing the middle card. He turns it over and the card read;

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍

Namjoon tilts his head as he looks at card before looking up at Avdol.

"The Sun."

"Is it good?" Namjoon asks him while looking at him as he tilts his head, in a curious manner.

"Ah, Yes. You have a bright future, you are an inspirational person and every seems to like you because you are kind to others." Avdol explain to Namjoon, the meaning of the card.

Namjoon smiles as he listens.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"It's time, to meet him."