𝖚𝖓𝖚𝖘

𝐔𝐍𝐔𝐒
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐔𝐍𝐔𝐒▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

The day has started out alright. The plane had taken off from the airport in Seoul, South Korea. In one of the main passenger seats, a male was at the back and was on the computer. The male is a young man of average to above-average height and fit to slender build. He is typically seen wearing a slim-fitting long gakuran/tsume-eriW, he keeps medium-length hair, characterized by a large, twisting bang hanging before his face. He wears cherry shaped earrings: each is a long, fine arch, tipped by small spheres. The has two thin scars vertically crossing both eyes; which he often hides with a pair of dark sunglasses. Which, he has them on.

Since, he was in the back, he had more privacy than most. He was talking on the computer, video chatting, quietly since he didn't want anyone to listen in.

"Your following him, right?" The person on the computer asks the male.

"Of course, Jotaro. He's in first class, as of right now. Don't you trust me?" The male asks with a frown as he looks at Jotaro.

Jotaro grunts before sighing. "He is DIO's eldest son, we don't know what he's capable of, Noriaki, Avdol will meet up with you, once you land in Egypt." He explained to Kakyoin.

The male, Noriaki, chuckles. "I know, but he seems to be a very good person." He said to Jotaro. He had seen the male helping others and seems to be a gentleman like Jonathan.

"Let's not take any chances." Jotaro said before he signs off.

Noriaki huffs under his breath before closing the laptop. He takes out a file and looks through it. He reads the file and looks at the picture of someone.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Namjoon was on the plane ride to Egypt. He stares out the window and sighs. He looks away and leans back against the plane chair. He was so glad that he gotten first class because he didn't want to deal with obsessive fans that would try and touch him. He suddenly sits up straight and grab his bag. He opens it and takes out a picture.

He gave the picture a look as he just didn't know what to think. He ran his thumb over it. The photo was of his real father, yet what caught his attention was the star birthmark on the right shoulder like it was drawing him in. He sighs and puts the photo away and looks out the window again.

What should I do, Namjoon thought to himself. He didn't know and he worried that he wouldn't be able to learn anything about his real father at all.

He was taken out of his thoughts after a few minutes before the captain announced that the plane will be landing in a few minutes. Namjoon sits up straight and puts on the belt. The moment the plane landed and came to a stop, Namjoon slowly takes off the seat belt as of everyone else. He stands and grabs his luggage and his passport since he didn't want to lose it. (Like the other times.)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

He went through the security without a problem, only for some fans to ask him for an autograph, which he did, since they asks him nicely. He can never say 'no' to army, only when it becomes to much for him to handle but he would never be rude to ARMY.

Once out of the airport, he looks around the place and thought everything is beautiful, even though it was outside the airport. He hailed a taxi and told the driver to head to the Royal Maxim Palace Kempinski Cairo. He gets inside the taxi and the driver drove off.

Noriaki watched the car drove. He placed on his sunglasses as he takes out a phone. He dialed a number and press the phone to his ear. "He has arrived." He said before heading off towards somewhere to meet up with an old friend.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Some characters will be OOC. I will try to upload each day but I'll probably not since, each time I type something, I erase before typing something else.

I hope you like this story and would hope for more of this. Comment what you think so far. This is my intake of a Modern version of JJBA but with some hints of Eyes of Heaven and everyone is alive because why the hell not.

There might be Old Joseph and Younger Joseph interacting because it probably be funny.

Anyways, Bye.

𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔶𝔰𝔲𝔰 ❦ BTS FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें