Guess what babe?

After Lindsay and Ashley got back from there honeymoon Lindsay and Ashley went to the doctors. Hi Linds Hi Ashley. Hi Doctor Allison how are you? Lindsay asked. I'm doing good how was your honey moon? It was great Disney World is the happiest place on earth Ashley said. How long were you guys there for? Doctor Allison asked. Two Weeks and four days Lindsay said. That's so nice I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves. As the doctor was checking on Lindsay and the baby... Well this is a surprise but Lindsay your having Twins Doctor Allison exclaimed. Twins? Lindsay and Ashley looked at each other. Yes your having Twins the doctor said. Oh wow that's so cool Lindsay says. Now doctor I have a question. Will I be able to breast feed to or will it just be Lindsay breast feeding? Ashley asks. You can also breast feed to that was a good question. Just follow me and we will get you started right away. After the doctors appointment Lindsay and Ashley went home and looked at houses near Ashley's moms house. Babe I found a four bed room house near your moms Lindsay said. And I just called the guy about it and we're going to see it tomorrow Ashley said. That's awesome babe. The house is literally ten minutes from my moms Ashley said, and look at the master room that's my room for sure Lindsay said. The next day comes around and Lindsay and Ashley go look at the new house. Wow this house is so pretty Ashley says. Caroline's room is going to have a walk in closet so cool Lindsay said. We like the house Lindsay said and we will like to buy it Ashley chimed in. Ok I'll get the papers and you guys can move In on Saturday ok? The relator asked. That'll be perfect Lindsay and Ashley said. Lindsay and Ashley went home and started planning for Saturday. The next day Lindsay took Caroline to Lindsays moms house. Mommy, since you're having twins can I help name them? Caroline asked. Why yes you can and guess what honey? Ashley and I bought a house ten minutes away from MiMis house Lindsay said. Yay that means more room for me to play in Caroline said with joy. Exactly Lindsay said. Hi mom how are you? Lindsay asked her mom. I'm good so how was the house hunt yesterday? Lindsays mom asked. We bought the house and we move in Saturday but Ashley and I are packing tomorrow so I decided to bring Caroline to you until Ashley and I get settled. That's fine honey. I'll call you later when Ashley and I move in Lindsay says hugging her mom. Bye mommy I love you Caroline said. I love you to pumpkin I'll see you Sunday baby girl. Lindsay drove to Target to once again get more furniture since she'll need new stuff. Babe I'm home and I bought Chick-fil-A Lindsay yelled. Yay Chick-fil-A Ashley said. I can't wait till we move in Ashley said. Who's helping us move? Lindsay asked. I know Julia and her boyfriend are helping out, and we rented a moving truck Lindsay said. Well I asked my dad and he said he'll drive the truck and get the heavy stuff Ashley said. Ok that's good cause my dad is in Atlanta visiting his mom and he wouldn't be back till Tuesday Lindsay said. Ok well are you getting a bigger tv babe? Ashley asked. Yeah me and Julia are going to Target and we're getting stuff and my getting another bedroom set since you know and I'm keeping Caroline's frozen theme Lindsay said. Yeah good idea Ashley said. But I'm painting my room teal Lindsay said. That's cool what's Caroline's room going to be like? Ashley asked. Well I'm painting it Silver and it's going to be the same frozen theme Lindsay said.