*groan* Tsundere's you feel me

This story was made by me Tatsu-uke and my friend Hathways21 please go check her some of her shit on her profile. Thank you for your time :) 

Uraraka collapsed along the green bench as an unexpected laugh slipped her lips "Ugh," She groaned. A part of her wanted to just to take a hammer and ram it through a wall, but accompanied with that vigorous feeling remorse was crawling up her throat.

"I can't fucking talk to him," Uraraka said to herself as she began pondering at an advertisement that said 'Keep your hands clean.' Uraraka sneered at it. "Well, Ochako at least...it felt good to just... scream," Uraraka said as she stood up and stretched her back. Keeping your hands clean was obnoxious, Uraraka admitted.

You have to smile all the time, you have to say sorry for every little thing. You have to be quiet... just so you don't hurt others. All of that staying nice and clean stuff was tiring. So even if she regretted yelling at Katsuki, it also still felt good to say it all. She didn't want to say she was a pushover for most of her life because facing that kind of truth would make her immensely regret a lot of things. Uraraka sighed as she took her to leave. She pulls out her phone and scrolls down within her contacts. She considered if she just let the anger wash away or if she should talk to someone to distract herself. Making a decision she clicked on Kamanari's name. She waited patiently as the phone rang in her ear.

"Umm Hey this is Uraraka...Umm, I was wondering if you would mind if I come to the bar you work at..."

"Oh! I don't mind! Please come, I need the company anyway. We're actually kind of slow today, and so I'm not doing much here. I'm glad but at the same time I'm sluggish," She nods her occasionally twirling her hair along her finger while walking down the road towards the bar.

Uraraka opens the door to the bar. The sound of people chattering in groups with their family and friends was heard all over. The walls were rough and built with red brick, the entire room glowed in a soft yellow. She looked around lazily to see Kaminari smiling giddily behind the bar washing cups. A soft smile takes place on her face as she walks over to him. His face instantly brightens up at the sight of her.

"Hey..." She says while taking off her jacket and resting it on the stool before sitting down.

"Hey, babe." He says already leaning in for a kiss. It was a short but sweet kiss that left Uraraka in a blushing mess. She didn't expect that a cheesy nickname like babe would make her feel so joyful. If anything when she heard people call each other that she would just cringe. But here she is just melting like caramel syrup. Kamanari's tender kisses and his voice almost made her think that the rest of her day could be alright."Want anything?" He asks her. She asks for just a simple beer before taking out her phone and staring at it. As soon as he put her beer on the counter, she took a small sip and sighed.

"So what are you doing after work?" Uraraka asks, slightly swinging her legs back and forth.

"Oh, nothing much, just need to restock my fridge and buy some food for my turtle." She nods her head at that statement but then he continues. "What's sad is that he won't eat tomatoes anymore. His mouth is so small he can't eat a whole tomato." She gives him a small smile trying to seem interested, but really she has too many thoughts running through her head at the moment. "Hey...what's wrong?" He suddenly asks her.

"It's nothing...I'm just tired" She lets out a small sigh. He leans over the counter and takes her hand in his.

"Okie dokie whatever you say" He whispers against her lips before pressing them on her cheek. "I just hope that will make you feel better," Kamanari said with his head raised with a smug grin. Uraraka just rolled her eyes with a vibrant smile. They continued to talk for 20 more minutes before Uraraka decided to stand up.