Beep boop

Bakugou felt something rub his hand, he flinched as cold fingers met his knuckles. His eyes fluttered lazily as he saw a young girl stand before him. Her brown hair messily sticking up. Her lips that were once painted in a deep red were faded to a delicate pink. Her eyes were a chestnut brown, with her cheeks bubbly with a slight color adding warmth in her face. "Ochako," Bakugou grunted. "Katsuki get up," Uraraka whispered. Katsuki felt her warm breath against his neck. The smell of fresh sweet coffee reached his nose. It reminded him of his mother. She always had the smell of coffee in her sleeves and stuck in her unruly hair. "I can't just let you sleep out here," Uraraka told her voice strained. A blanket was wrapped around her shoulders. Bakugou turned his head to the side to read that it is 4:00 am. He turns back towards Uraraka. She tugged at his wrist but didn't meet his eyes. She stared at the floor and at his feet. Uraraka let go of his wrist, and she raised her head at Bakugou.

They look at each other in silence. "So how did it go?" Bakugou suddenly asked. "The date?" She asks with confusion on her face. "Yes dumbass, how did the fucking date go?" "Oh, it was...nice." She says shyly but with a quick answer. "Oh yeah?" He questions smugly. "You don't seem so sure round face." He sits back with a smile still edged up on his face. "Oh shut up and don't call me that!" She yells out. "Can't make any promises," Bakugou says. "Uhhhg," she groans. "So what did you two do?" Sherubs her thumb over her wrist nervously. "Uhh, we went out to eat actually and then we went on a boat when it was darker out." "What were you guys doing on a fucking boat? Gazing into each other's eyes with love?" He asks adding a higher pitch to his voice. "No, actually we looked at the stars while we talked and listened to music." She says. "That's even worse." He mumbles. She gives him a glare. "Actually it was really sweet for your information." "Seems too mushy to me." "Well, it was romantic."

She sighs before looking to the side away from his gaze. "So you must've had a really good time then huh." She looks back up to look into his dark scarlet eyes. "Well I mean it was nice." She says with smile beginning to twitching along her lips. Bakugou could tell that she was unsure by her voice. "But you don't think you like him?" Bakugou asks. "I never said such a thing," Uraraka blurts tightening her fingers into her palm. Bakugou eyes seemed to widen slightly at her outburst, and he looks away. Uraraka takes a step back as she sits down at the dining table. She rubs her fingers along a coffee cup that was warm and ready. "Would you like a drink?" Uraraka asked politely. Bakugou walked towards her lazily. His face was soft, his eyes relaxed in a dangerous tone, like a cinching dragon that curled under your fingers once you touched the creature. He stood over her as she felt small in her seat. She didn't meet his eyes as he titled his head like a curious cat. "I've waited for you all night," Bakugou said. "I sat in that chair all night by the door, and you know what I was doing there? Waiting for you." Bakugou leans in. She flinches, and her teeth clench lightly. She was speechless. She didn't know what to say, her mind was nothing but white static. In that white static, she could only see Katsuki's figure stand over her. Her breath felt short from how close he stood. She pressed her lips together. "I know," she gasped. She met his eyes. "Come," Uraraka said as she stood up. She felt chills run like electricity along her skin, as she could feel his stare on her. Like he was painting her on a canvas. She wondered, if he drew a picture of her with old crayons what color would he use.

Would he use oranges, blues, or blacks?

Uraraka clutched her fingers into his long sleeves. She pulled on him and he was dragged along. She took him into her room. "I'm not gonna let you sleep on the couch, you can sleep on one side of the bed. I am sure the bed is big enough for both of us," Uraraka said; as she let go of him. She grabbed another blanket for him; out of her closet. Bakugou laid on the right side of the bed, and she wrapped it around him. "Sorry, sorry," Uraraka thought he didn't deserve any of these sorries, but she said them anyways. She pressed her forehead against his and apologized again. She imagined that once she touched him he'd yell, but simply he did not. He was calm. He simply gazed at her, like she was something. His attention going back towards how messy her hair as, and her eyes. "I think it's lovely how you have your mothers eyes," Uraraka said with a soft tone. "Shaddup," Bakugou whispered. As she went, to turn off the lamp, his mind would become insane and frustrated when Uraraka said nice words about him. But his mind would react that same way when she insulted him on his rash actions. Uraraka laid down beside him, his back was turned to her. She drew out his rugged shoulders. She wondered how it would feel to press her lips against the nap of his neck. She imagined her fingers drawing out his shape under his shirt. Uraraka eyes widened as he turned around to face her. The right side of his cheek became soft against the pillow. His face was always had major distinctions, and bold lines; Never tender. Her breath was captured by how he looked. Bakugou spoke no words. He reached to her and touched her hair, brushing it through his fingers. Uraraka shivered as one of his fingers came into contact with her rushed ear. "Your hair is messy," Bakugou said with a hushed whisper.