Everybody eventually falls in love with Jerk

Oh god the chapter name is so long. Anyways sorry guys it took us so long to update, we had a couple of writing blocks, and  was being pretty lazy XD. I was kinda procrastinating too. We were having so much trouble on the plot, and trying to make sure it makes sense. UGH anyways..I'll stop rambling, go and enjoy this shit.

This story was made by me Tatsu-uke and my friend  Maplesyrup442 please go check her some of her shit on her profile. To give her credit for working just as hard on this story with me, please go follow her. I thank you for your time. 

"We're back." They hear Midoriya. They both look at each other blushing madly. "Hey Deku!" Uraraka instantly runs over to the front door. "So how was the date?" She asks, trying to hide the blush on her cheeks. Too bad though, because not a second later does Todoroki say something. "Are you alright? Your face is really red." Uraraka's face goes darker. "Is it? Hmm, I don't know why." She says. She continues to mumble random things out of embarrassment. "So I see Bakugou is still here. Not only that but making a mess of on the floor." Midoriya mumbles as he stares at the smalls trails of water that surrounded the living room floor. Uraraka nods her head. Not too soon later does Bakugou enter the room with his hands in his pockets. His blush almost completely disappeared. "Yeah, I'm still here fucktard." Midoriya glares at him before taking Todoroki's hand in his and leaning in for a quick peck on the lips. A content smile forms on both of their faces. "Don't you ever do that in front of me again." Bakugou ruined the moment of course. Midoriya scowled. "I also live here so I can do what I want." He says before walking in the kitchen with Todoroki following behind, like a lost puppy. Bakugou clicks his tongue. "How can you fucking live with that shitty asshole?" He mumbles. "I've known him longer than you." "I don't fucking care." "Well, I do. Please try not to get into fights with Izuku." He glares at her before walking down the hallway, probably to take a shower (this time). While he does so, Uraraka fans her face to keep the very dark blush on her face down. She stops midway through to look at her bathroom. The one Bakugou is taking a shower in. I guess I should take his clothes. She knocks on the door. "What is it?" He says loud enough for her to hear. "Hey, I was just going to ask if you wanted me to take your clothes and wash them." She says nervously as all of a sudden her neck felt itchy. "I don't care." He responds back. She turns the knob before opening the door and quickly grabbing his clothes with her eyes closed tightly. She rushes out of the room as soon as she grabbed the clothes that sat in the corner against the door. They were indeed soaking and dripped all over the floor. She breathed in deeply as she walked into the laundry room.

While she was in the laundry room the scent of nicely cut vanilla reached her nose. Sometimes she'd come into the room to lay in a pile of fresh warm clothes that recently came out of the dryer. She'd sometimes keep a pad and a purple pen l to write fantasy stories about princes with beautiful green and blue eyes that would fall for each other. Uraraka put Bakugou's clothes in the washer and got a clean towel to start drying her clothes. She had frown written on her face her stomach started twisting as she kept going back to a few moments ago. How Bakugo's lips tasted pleasantly bitter and chapped. Chapped lips also appeared unattractive and what do you call 'unlovely.' Uraraka slapped her cheek a couple of times. She wasn't exactly sure how this to function. Bakugou didn't seem the type to be so involved in a relationship that had to do with hand holding, kissing, cuddling, and well sex. Uraraka felt her hair stand on end imagining Bakugou thinking of her so intimately. "Ugh, " Uraraka said. What was she gonna do? Go up to Bakugou and ask him 'hey wanna be my boyfriend?' Or awkwardly ask 'So what are we?"

She went upstairs towards Midoriya's room. She walked through the door without knocking. She came upon Midoriya's dark room, the only light was from the TV. Midoriya laid in between Todoroki's legs as Midoriya held a bowl of popcorn. While Todoroki was roaming his fingers through Midoriya's curls. They were watching the first movie in the All Might series. Uraraka had a slight frown on her face. She felt a bit sick to her stomach all of sudden. "Deku I'm taking some of your clothes,"