Chapter 1

The attached picture is Felicia

Naomi

I was woken up by my mom, she was smiling down at me with tears in her eyes. I looked at her as if she had just told me my real father was a dog. "Hi mom". A tear hit me in the face and she smiled and pulled me into a bear hug. Her long light brown hair getting in my face and suffocating me. I pushed myself away from her.

"Mom, you're weirding me out. Stop staring at me". "I'm sorry, it's just that your father is taking me out to dinner, after years of waiting". "Mom, he's not my dad. He's a Carl. I've got to get in the shower". I got up and picked up my towel and washrag. "He is your father, don't think this conversation is over!" I stripped down to nothing and got into the shower.

~

I finished eating breakfast and waited outside for my only friend, Felicia to pick me up. She has dyed blonde weave, with green contacts in, but she still is fabulous. After half an hour if waiting she came up in her baby blue punch buggy.

"Hola madame. How are you doing today?" I shrugged my shoulders and hopped in the passenger seat. "Let's go".

~

We walked into the school, people murmuring things about us. I heard someone whisper Felicia's name and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I got a message from a blocked number. It was a video message.

Felicia was laying on the bed wearing white lingerie. "Felicia look at my camera". She blushed and hid her eyes from the camera, "my name is Felicia Nembhard". "Tell me why you're here". "I want Alan James to fuck the shit out of me. Because my best friend has a crush on you and I don't like her". Then he started to make her suck his dick and then they started to do the sixty-nine. I had enough so I punched her in the face before she could react, it broke her nose and so I pulled her weave out and started to kick her. When I had enough, I walked away.

My adrenaline rush went away and I started to cry. My only friend betrays me and then I beat the crud out of her, we could've talked it out like adults.

I was grabbed by Mr. Green, our principal. "Fighting?! You're coming with me!" I tried hard to escape his pull but ended up in his office sitting with my arms crossed.