Chapter 9

I didnt know what to do now. I had a bobby pin in my hair so i took it out and tried to unlock the handcuffs. I finally got them unlocked so then i ran out of my "room" and ran to the bathroom, i tried to find the razor and it took me forever to find it but then i saw it sitting in the mirror cabinet. I kept on cutting and cutting. Evan started screaming my name over and over so i had to do something. I hid the razor in my pocket and put my hand behind my back and walked out of the bathroom. "Yes Evan? GET IN THERE!" He yelled through gritted teeth. He tried to grab my left arm where i did the cuts to handcuff me but i kept on pulling my hand back. "What did you do?" He asked while looking at me with a straight face. "Nothing i just dont want this hand to be in the cuffs. Ok fine im just going to leave you but i am locking the door cause i still dont trust you. Ok fine whatever." With that he finally left and locked the door as he said. I got my razor out and began cutting again. Blood was dripping down my wrist and went on the floor. I started feeling dizzy and seeing spots everywhere. I heard my name being called and someone coming into the room screaming "ANTHONY EVAN GET IN HERE WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!" Thats the only thing i remember until i blacked out.