Chapter 3

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" I heard i think Anthony say. "FINE WE WILL!!"said i think Josh. All of a sudden i heard a door slam. Then i heard footsteps come up the stairs and into my room. "Well... Josh and Marcus left so don't try to make this harder!" I slowly nodded. With my light brown hair in front of my clear ocean blue eyes. Anthony gave me another evil smirk and tied me up and left me sitting in the corner of my room. Before he left he slapped my cheek HARD and left a hand print on my face. I was locked in the room...again. The rope cut deeper into my skin and i was bleeding badly but not that bad to lose to much blood. *2 hours later* Anthony came and untied me, he saw the cuts the rope gave me. "GET UP!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. I did as i was told and was led to the basement and was tied to a cold steel chair. "WHY DID U FREAKING CUT?!?! I didn't it was the rope!" I said back. "DONT YOU DARE LIE TO ME!!!!! Im not i swear i am not lying to you please believe me!" I cried. That didn't help at all cause he still didn't believe me. I was untied and brought back to my room. Anthony tied me foot to the bed and before he left he smirked and said "be ready for anything and always watch your back." He laughed as he exited the room and locking it behind him. What did he mean "be ready for anything and always watch your back"? I was so confused! All of a sudden i blacked out on the floor.