Chapter 7

I noticed that Anthony unlocked the door an hour ago. So i got up, opened the door and went downstairs to the kitchen to eat something. I bumped into Aiden when i was on my way to the fridge. "Sorry" i said quietly. "Your gonna be more sorry than that!" He screamed. He grabbed my upper arm and pulled me to the basement. Aiden pushed me down the stairs and i stumbled and fell. The closer he got the more i backed up. I finally hit the wall. I was now going to die. He smirked at me as he took 1 more step to be right in front of me. He then grabbed a handful of the collar of my shirt and pulled me up. He put his hand on my neck and strangled me until i was trying to gasp for air. He let go and then slapped me. He grabbed a hand full of my messy short brown hair and threw me on the ground. He started kicking, punching, and slapping my face. After 2 hours or so he finally stopped and i was all bruised and full of blood. "Go take a shower and then meet me back down here" Aiden said all calm like nothing happened. I got up slowly and the most un painful way. "HURRY UP!" I flinched when he screamed so i ran to the bathroom and took a shower. After i turned the water off i took my towel and wrapped it around me and went to my "room" and got out a white t-shirt with sun glasses on them, tribal print full length legging and combat boots. I got dressed and went back to the basement. When i went in the basement i was fully shocked to see what was in the basement......