Notice me

~Kasie's POV~

Hi, I'm Kasie Jennings, I'm seventeen years old and the only child of miss Veronica Jennings, no dad? I know, I was raised by a single mom due to having an asshole as a dad, I'm really blessed aren't I?. Actually my dad was cool until I turned seven, he suddenly changed, he came back very late one night and my mom asked for an explanation and he yelled at her for being so inquisitive, she was pissed she yelled back and I'm damn sure she wished she didn't do that that night cus the next thing she knew she was touching her cheek....long story short he brought a mistress who was already heavily pregnant with his child...what a prick, he made my mom and I maids... we were basically his punching bags, one day he got mad and threw us out...into the streets we had to steal to eat....anyways we got back our feet and now my mom is a very famous business woman and I'm proud of her.
I glanced at my left and there he is Dwayne Manchester, the love of my life....I've liked Dwayne for exactly five years now even though he never seems to notice me its okay it's gonna walk out someday I can feel it in my gut.....OMG he just looked at me and I turn away, I tried to look at him again but he is still staring oh Lord please....I'm sure he thinks I'm a creep staring at him during class....I was knocked out of my trance by a push and I turned around abruptly "Sophie, what is it", I yelped and she directed her eyes towards the teacher, I turned around to find out that the teacher asked me a question during my daydream which I did not here and now the whole class was staring at me, "I'm sorry what was the question" I whispered and my English teacher rolled her eyes at me like in disapproval then the class roared in laughter," Kasie and Dwayne....she wishes, if that happens I'd lick a dog's butt" Audrey said, the bitch....Dwayne's ex she is a pain, even though they broke up months ago she still sticking to him like chewed up gum.....argh what a slut I hate her so fucking much I wish she'd seize to exist, I ignored her and buried my head under my textbook, "hey why don't you face what's more important?" Sophie said "which is?" Audrey asked, "the fact that you need a brain surgery for that tiny peanut you have there" Sophie said.....and then they kicked off with an arguing tornament, Sophie is my best friend and I love her very much but I don't really like it when she stands up for me and gets into trouble it makes me feel more helpless than I feel on a normal day, I've told her to stop several times but she always says she can't stand and watch her own best friend get bullied and I just have to leave it as that I guess,"that's enough girls" the English teacher said and she continued the class then it hit me.....that was why Dwayne was looking at me love me that....YAY I just made a fool of my self.

~Lunch time.....
I slumped into my seat still hiding my face from the world and sulking over my embarrassment when I heard the disgusting love birds... Sophie and her boyfriend Austin, I love Sophie and I'm happy if she is happy, not that I'm jelly or any thing it's just...the guy is British and I am not a fan of people with accent no hard feelings.
"No I love u more"...."no I do"...."I love u more than can imagine"....."no I love u more than u can imagine",I raised my head to stare at them then I lost it "hey isn't any one concerned about the fact that I'm facing a relationship crises here?" , they both looked at me at the same time, "umm wow Kasie u never told me that you are in a relationship" Austin said and I rolled my eyes...."gee thanks for running it in British boy", I snapped, "sorry" he mumbled, "anyways what is ur relationship crises this time" Sofie said taking a sip from her juice box. I turned around to glance at Dwayne then he winked and I fidgeted, I heard a noisy laughter roar next to me.... who would miss it....it was Sophie laughing at me, "him again, look just shake it off he probably did not notice like every other time", "maybe, yh he never does"
I hoped into the car, "hi Mom", "hey so....how was school today?" She asked tucking some loose strands of hair behind my ear, "embarrassing" I groaned and she smiled, "what happened" I heived a sigh and shot my eyes, "so I was daydreaming like every other day but today he looked at me and I fidgeted thinking he had finally noticed my existence well my dreams were crashed when Sophie shook me into the realization that the teacher asked me a question while I was in my trance", "ooh" my mom laughed ," oh that's not all, guess what?" , "What?" "He only looked at me because I didn't answer the question cus I was staring at him instead... argh", "ouch, sorry baby it's gonna be fine" she said, "no mom it's not he just found out how dumb I am, staring and drooling over him like that" we got home I ran into my room slamming the door, I heard my mom yell, "just lick some ice cream watch watch something on Netflix and you'll be fine okay!"
I flopped on my bed thinking about my sad...sad life, but wait, don't I need him to notice me? I mean that would be nice cus maybe I would be able to make a move, yh I should be happy but what if he just forgets about it.... ummm, what difference will it make anyway? so I'll just move on like nothing happened, like always.

Hi this is my first time doing this so we hope u guys like it cus that's going to make me feel happy 😁😊. Please comment, let me know what u think and don't forget to vote 💯👍 thanks. I love u guys ❤️😘