sixteen

a song written easily
chapter sixteen - drunk gunhak

DAY 10 IN GAIA

The boys' eyes widened when they heard Director Hwang's request. Ravn panicked and couldn't say anything. Jisoo stepped forward and tried to save ONEUS from that awkward predicament. "Ah Director Hwang I've asked them many times but they don't want to become idols. My members have asked them many times too. Let's not pressure them shall we? Thankfully, the TO HEART girls were close with their Director. "Awh what a shame. Do consider the offer though. I will get my staff to prep you for your performance 2 days later and TO HEART please guide them if they need help."

Everyone stood up and bowed to the director as he left the room. The ONEUS boys immediately fell to the floor in exhaustion once the director left. "You guys did great!" The 12 of them took a break in the practice room for about 10 minutes. It was already really late into the night and they were all starving. "Hey we should go celebrate! My treat!"

The kids all cheered upon hearing that Jisoo was buying dinner. Closing the door behind them, they swiftly made their way to a barbecue place. "Thank you Jisoo noona for the dinner!" The boys ordered an assortment of meats and sojus to share with the girls. They had a lot of fun and learned so many new things about each other.

One being that Leedo has terrible alcohol tolerance. "Leedo? Leedo. Kim Gunhak!" Sihyeon looked to her left shoulder to see a drunk Leedo leaning against her. Most of the others had already made their way back before they got overly drunk, leaving Sihyeon and Leedo alone at the restaurant. She repeatedly shook Leedo hoping to get him freshened up but it obviously didn't work. Luckily Sihyeon hated alcohol so she didn't drink anything.

She helped him stand up as she slid her arm beneath his and the two walked out of the restaurant. She stared straight into the crowd. They were in Hongdae and that was so far from their dorm. They'd have to take public transport back. "EhEheeehhh" Her eyes widened and looked down at Leedo. At that point he was beyond delirious and even started to babble random words.

Sihyeon held Leedo up as the two quickly made their way towards the train station. As they were walking, Leedo suddenly stood in front of Sihyeon and held her shoulders tightly. "Kim Sihyeon! You're pretty!" He yelled and fell into her arms. "Ah wait Gunhak!" She caught hold of him but eventually fell to the floor since her petite self couldn't lift someone as buff as Leedo.

After about an hour of tugging and dragging, the duo finally made it back to the dorm. Sihyeon "dropped" Leedo onto the couch and collapsed onto the floor. 'Why is he so heavy?'. she thought. She rolled over and looked at Leedo who was already asleep on the couch. Sighing, she stood up and went to look for Keonhee. "Keonhee ahh" "Eo? Noona?" "Come here?"

Half-asleep Keonhee rubbed his eyes as he stumbled out of the room. Sihyeon had asked him to help Leedo wash up especially since he had a strong alcohol smell on him. "Ahh- Noona no~ Can't you do it? I'm going to sleep..." Keonhee yawned and went back into the room no matter how many times Sihyeon pleaded for him to stay.

She sunk her face into the palms before looking back up at Leedo. He was going to pay for this. She walked towards Leedo and helped him up from the sofa into the toilet. She sat him down on the toilet bowl and got a bucket of water, splashing it on him. He groaned and pouted while looking up at Sihyeon. How could someone with such a deep mature voice like him be such a big baby when he's drunk!?

"Can you change your own clothes?" She grabbed the set of clothes of his from the bathroom counter and showed it to him. Unfortunately for her, he grabbed her hand and begged her to stay, "Noooo you help me! Please??" He pouted again with his eyes half open. She looked at his face, it was so cute the way he was acting. She felt her heart slightly flutter at the way he was acting cute in front of her.

Eventually, she gave in to his request and helped him change his clothes. She squat down in front of Leedo and slowly reached her hands up to unbutton his shirt. She tried her best to not look at his face because she was getting shy and didn't want to make eye contact with him. Once she was done unbuttoning the shirt, Leedo suddenly grabbed her hands. As she looked up at him, he gave her a small peck on the lips. Her eyes widened as she ran out of the toilet and hid in the kitchen.

Touching her lips with her hands, she mumbled to herself, "That was my first kiss-"