prologue

every child is born with a small ring attached to their umbilical cord. the inner sides of the ring are a set of numbers. no one knows what these numbers are for.

governments of many countries have been working together with globally renowned scientists in an attempt to figure out the purpose and meaning behind the numbers. it has been 10 years since research began but no concrete evidence has been reported to show any meaning behind the ring and the number.

in the middle of the time space continuum stays a young woman. she is the daughter of the late time keeper. kim jihyeon has been training for 20 years to be the new time keeper and has recently taken over her late mother as the new time keeper of the time space continuum.

her job is to protect and maintain the time space continuum and ensuring the two realities never clash. two different dimensions, each on an identical looking earth.

"𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻. 𝗶'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶'𝗺 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀." jihyeon asked as she reached her arm across the brightly lit circle table, closing the portal to earth. the boys quietly sat down by the rocks nearby.

"𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲. 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺. 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁? 𝗶'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿. 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲. 𝗶 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘂𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸-"

"𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲."

inspired by "a song written easily" by oneus