fifteen

a song written easily
chapter fifteen - yeo hwanwoong

DAY 10 IN GAIA

It's been slightly more than a week since the boys arrived in this place. They eventually learnt from Sihyeon that they call this place, Gaia. Both the boys and the girls realised that Gaia and Earth are actually pretty similar. However, the boys still haven't found a way home. They were pretty sure at this rate they'd be screwed if they actually managed to go back. They didn't mind staying in Gaia especially since they have formed a bond with the girls.

"Kids! Can you all come out for a second!" Jisoo called for a meeting with everyone and they all rushed to the living room and sat down in a circle. "Okay so our manager just called us and we have to attend Music Bank in three days for a special performance. We were thinking maybe you guys can perform a song or two as well. RBW had reserved 4 song slots but DIVERSE sunbaenim pulled out last minute so we have 2 extra slots. TO LOVE can't make it either and we don't really want to perform 4 consecutive songs."

The boys looked at each other in glee. They were more than happy to perform on stage again even if it wasn't in front of their beloved TO MOONs. "If you guys want to perform then we can go practice in the RBW practice rooms. There will be an evaluation tonight by Director Hwang to see if you guys can really represent RBW though. If you guys pass, the stylists will prepare your clothes while the makeup and everything will be done on the day itself!"

Ravn immediately agreed on behalf of the team and they set off for RBW. It looked exactly the same as it was on Earth, the girls even used the exact same practice room the boys used. Jisoo, Sihyeon, Jungeun and Hyejoo had went into another practice room to practice for their performance while Chaeyoung and Jiwon stayed back with the boys to monitor their practice.

"What are the songs you guys want to perform?" They sat in a circle on the floor of the practice room and looked through the songs. "I really liked ZigZag, it's a really bright song!" Jiwon looked at Hwanwoong and smiled. Leedo stared at Jiwon and Hwanwoong, "I swear something is going on between those two..." he mumbled.

"Shush Jiwon you just like seeing Hwanwoong act cute during that stage." Chaeyoung lightly flicked Jiwon on the head. At least Leedo was not the only one who feels like something is going on between those two.

"I was thinking maybe we could do Twilight. The choreography for that would be really cool." Chaeyoung's eyes immediately widened. She remembered that the song Seoho tripped to was Twilight and she was afraid that he'd injure himself again. The boys stood up and played the backing track, performing the song for the two girls to see.

"Oh my god... Why weren't we born in the same reality.... He's totally my type..." Keonhee overheard Chaeyoung mumble to Jiwon before they both chuckled. He rolled his eyes, another person who noticed the Hwanwoong-Jiwon thing. Eventually, the boys had decided to perform both Twilight and Lit.

The two groups practiced all day and didn't even rest during lunch break. It was finally night time, time for the evaluation. TO HEART had their evaluation first. It was the first time the boys were going to see them perform and they were really excited about it. The girls performed No Lie and Full Moon. By the end of their evaluation, the boys' mouths were wide opened as they saw how amazing the girls were.

Soon it was the boys' turn, the girls walked towards them to switch places. Leedo handed Sihyeon his handkerchief before heading in front to perform. Before they started, Leedo looked at Sihyeon again and she smiled at him. He felt as if his heart was gonna jump out but he had to concentrate on their evaluation.

The boys had started off with Lit then moved on to perform Twilight. Director Hwang looked at the boys in silence for a moment before saying, "So you guys aren't signed to any company... I would like to sign you to RBW officially."