Chapter 6

"Kitsune... Who is this?" Jackal asked.

Gaara turned to them. "My name is Gaara, son of the Kazekage. Kitsune has done me a great service and I will make sure my father hears of it." Gaara stated clearly.

I shook my head. "There is no need for that. I couldn't watch you suffer the same way I was tagged for almost my whole life. Us nine have to stick together." I said softly.

'Oh... I think I might cry! This is so touching!' Kurama said mockingly, wiping an imaginary tear from his large red eyes.

'Shut it before I put a silencing seal on you.' I grumbled.

"Kitsune. Shukaku said to hold your fist out." Gaara informed, holding his fist out too. Tengu, Jackal, Weasel, Hyena, Raven, and I were very confused. I slowly and hesitantly held off my fist and he moved his to touch them together. Almost immediately, I felt foreign chakra enter my coils, forming another, separate, pool in my chakra system. I gasp.

"What was that?" I whisper, looking at our connected fists.

'That was me sharing some of my power with you. I owed you for taking off that pesky insanity seal.' A voice huffed.

I jump slightly. 'Shukaku?'

'Yo! Shukaku my man! How's it been?' Kurama said lazily, stretching out as he greeted the sand demon.

"Seems you figured it out." Gaara said. I blinked at him slowly. "Come. I will show you guys to a hotel." He said, jumping onto a platform of sand. I wouldn't say it out loud, but daaaaang! That is pretty freaking awesome!

*Third POV-Kushina and Minato*

"Minato-kun!" Kushina said happily, skipping over to the blonde Hokage and hopping to sit on his desk.

"Yes dear?" Minato asked, not looking up from the evil of all humanity... Paperwork.

"You won't believe the news I just got today!" She squealed happily again. He hummed in response. "I am pregnant again!" She clapped excitedly.

"That is nice de- WAIT WHAT?" Minato shook his head, making sure he heard right. "Did you say what I think you just said?"

"Yes Minato. I am pregnant again." Kushina sighed. "This will be our third child!" An Anbu who was guarding Minato growled lowly. How dare they forget about their oldest son? "I am so excited!"

"I hope it is a girl." Minato said. He wanted a daddy's girl.

"Well I hope it is a boy!" Kushina announced, wanting a mommy's boy. "Besides, what are we going to tell the kids?" Kushina asked. Dog held his breath. Will they remember Naruto? 

"Menma and Mito would be delighted to have another sibling!" Minato smiled.

"What about Naruto?" Dog couldn't help but blurt out the question.

"Who?" They tilted their heads in confusion.

"Your eldest son?" Dog ground out.

Their eyes lit up. "Oh!  You mean Menma! I just said that he would be delighted to have another sibling!" Minato smiled again.

Dog shook his head. "I am disappointed in you sensei. And you Lady Kushina." He said, before turning and storming out of the room.

They frowned. "What was that about?" Kushina asked.

"I have no idea Kush." Minato replied.

Okay... So sorry that it was short. I wrote this at two o'clock in the morning in the dark so I hope you liked it.

Remember to comment and or vote. I like the feed back.🐀🐀🐀☕