Chapter 4

3 months later

" Toby! wake up" I yell It was fall and I was happy " w-why" he mummbles and I playfuly jump on him " I wanna go play outside" i say "T-then go p-play outside" toby says and i get off him" Fine" i mummble then leave the room and go outside and see someone. My tail starts to make a thud sound. My tail and horns color changed to fall colors because it was fall." hello?" i call out to the person then someone grabs my arm " AHHHHH!!!!!" I scream then hear laughing "fuck you guys " I look to see ben, jeff,jane and hoodie " lets play a game" I say " okay what is this game?" Jane asks " yeah " Hoodie says " its called hide and seek" i say " and im seeker" I add " okay bye" ben says " you know what fuck hide and seek, you guys can just fuck off " I say going back inside and going to tobys room.I don't wanna play outside anymore.I make a whining sound and I get on the floor. I guess i will change forms( this is what form she turns into).

Then I do a photo shoot with Jane

Then I do a photo shoot with Jane. " Jane can you move to right a bit" i say " fine this better be good" she says angry then I take the photo. " oh my god come look!" I yell at Jane "  the sun shines right where you are see and damn you look like great in this photo" i say as she looks at it like it was the first time she had ever see herself. " you good" i ask " yeah but how does it look that good " Jane says " I can't say" i say " see you later and you're welcome" i say leaving " thank you" jane says back. I go to Ben's room and he is siting there playing games. " hey ben" I say " oh hey ' he says as he stops playing his games." wait, can you sing for me. toby said you were great at sing" ben asks with puppy eyes " fine, but don't say a damn word about what im going to sing okay" i say "okay" ben says as my tail starts to pull its self up and drop its self down making a thump sound. "baby I don't feel so good~ 6 words you never understood~i'll never let you go~ 5 words you'd never say~" I singnot noticing ben recording it. " I just wanna make you feel okay~ I can't tell you how much I don't wannna stay~ I just wish you were gay~" ( this is only some parts she singed the other parts but im too lazy to put them in here and its 7:52 am so yeah) I see Ben holding his phone posting it then I run out of the room and I run into the woods. How could he do that?! i say in my head then I have slits in my eyes and they are red. I was mad because I did not want anyone to know I could sing but the ones I trusted and since this happened I needed to calm down because something bad might happen.I see LJ come over to me " hey whats wrong?" he asks me " you will find out soon" I mummble growing wings and flying up to a tree, ( later ) I see ben runing out of the house. He was runing from hoodie and masky, " help" I hear ben yell then I get up and fly over to him making hoodie and masky stop. I grab ben's arm and fly up away I dare you!" I yell at ben and make him cry some how. " p-put m-m-m-me down!" ben yells crying " why should I?" i ask him " im scared" he says and he stoped crying so much" okay if you say so~" I say leting him go then I watch him scream, I here toby yell at me and I catch ben mid air and put him down. I was not going to let ben die anyway but I something was wrong, but what? I walk up to toby and slenderman starts yelling at me. " You know there is no need to yell I will as scared as ben soon and I will never do what I can do right now" I mummble so he can hear me but he just keeps screaming at me " stop screaming at me there is no nee-" I get cut geting slaped by toby, I start crying and laughing but you could see fear in my eyes. The slits in my eyes went away and I had X's in my eyes that were white. "N-no don't do this to m-me" I say tears going down my face, everyone leaves and I get put in a room with nothing in it. "t-they l-l-left me, just l-like the o-others" I mummble then I see someone put a hoodie and pants in the room so I can change( after she changes).I put the hood the hoodie on and I sit and cry,scared that they will turn out the light. I always hated the dark and it was a danger to me." goodnight" I hear EJ say then he turns out the lights, I look around and then look at my legs to see the darkness grabing onto my legs then it covers my mouth. The darkness brakes one of my horns then I hide my horns  and tail so the darkness can not do anything to them but the darkness snaps my arm and then the darkness pulls it off. The darkness goes away and leaves me with no arm and wires over my mouth, I bang on the door as hard as I can and no one comes to help me. " h...h-help m..m...m-me" I mummble as I glitch out.