HURTING HER🙃

Sidharth went in his room and what he saw next made him awwww.

He saw sana sleeping with blanket half on her and half on the floor so that her upper body was covered but her lower body was not. She was sleeping on her stomach and her mouth was a bit open.

Siddharth chuckled seeing her. He closed the door and changed his clothes and came out laid beside her and carefully hugged her from behind pulling her a bit up and covered themselves with the blanket properly.

Siddharth said and pecked her forehead and looked at her and slept cuddling her. Sana smiled in her sleep and adjusted herself more in his arms snuggling closer to him.

They both slept cuddling each other peacefully in each other's arms.

The morning rays peeped through their windows. Siddharth opened his eyes and saw sana snuggling closer to him. He smiled and pecked her forehead and woke up carefully not waking her up.

He went outside and prepared tea for both of them and came inside and placed the cups on the side table. He patted sana's forehead
"Sana baby uth dekh mai chai laya teri" siddharth said pulling her cheeks

"Pehle kiss kar fir uthungi" sana said smiling with her eyes closed. Siddharth sighed and got closer and was about to kiss her cheeks but sana turned her face and their lips met.

Instead siddharth pecked her lips. Siddharth parted with wide eyes while sana sat on the bed Chuckling.

Siddharth slapped her forehead slightly and then sat on the bed and sana shifted on his lap. Siddharth passed her the mug taking his own.

They both were enjoying their comfortable silence when sana spoke.

DISCLAIMER:
What you're gonna read ahead is completely fictional it has no connection to the real world. If you didn't got it then read the disclaimer again
(Aage Jo aap padhenge veh kalpanik hai uska vastavik duniya se koi sambandh nahi hai dhanyawaad 🙏)

"Siddharth" sana said
"Haan baby" siddharth said
"Baby mai Kuch puchu tu bura to nahi maanega na" sana said

"Nahi meri jaan mai kyu bura maanunga baby bol jo bolna hai" siddharth said pulling her closer.

"Tune kabhi Apne dad ke baare mai mujhe kuch nahi bataya aaj bataega" sana said and suddenly Siddharth's smile dropped. Sana sensed that she upset him.

Siddharth put sana down from his lap and went towards the window and stood looking outside with silent tears brimming in his eyes.

Sana stood up and went towards him and hugged him from behind.

"I'm sorry siddharth mujhe uncle ke bare mai nahi bolna chahiya tha na maine tujhe upset kar diya na I am sorry tu bas mujhse gussa mat hona" sana said almost on the verge of crying.

Siddharth turned around and cupped her face
"Nahi baby Mai gussa kyu hounga bas dad ki yaad agayi to emotional ho gaya tujhe dad ke bare mai janna haina mai batata hoon" siddharth said

"Jab mai bhot chhota tha tab hi dad health issues ke wajah se hame chhod ke chale gaye mai Preeti aur rita di ham bhot chhote the aur financial conditions bhi utne ache nahi the kaise kaise karke mom ne hame bada kiya aur maine dekha hai sana meri mom ko hamare saamne strong aur raat ko akele rote maine dekha hai sana bas tabse maine decide kiya tha ki mai apni mom ke aankho mai ek aansu nahi aane dunga mom ko to maine khush kar diya par" siddharth said

"Par kya siddharth" Sana said who was in tears by now.

"Mere dad ka dream tha ek clinic open karne ka free clinic gareebo ke liye mai kabse apni savings sab jod raha hoon taki dad ka ye Sapna pura kar pau" siddharth said.