INSECURITY 😑

They both were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms when Sid's eyes opened and he saw sana clinging onto him like a baby and sleeping peacefully with a pout. Siddharth smiled and pecked her pout

"Kash jab bhi meri aankhein khule to yahi nazara dekhne ko mile meri Moti" siddharth said and caressed her hair bringing a smile on sana's face and he checked time and kissed her forehead and left the hotel room leaving a sticky note for sana.

After an hour or so sana woke up to see the other side of the bed empty. She groaned irritatingly and woke up rubbing her eyes cutely. She reached her side table to pick her phone to call siddharth
"Pata nahi ye kaha chala gaya" sana picked her phone lazily to see a note sticking on her phone screen. She took the sticky note out

"Ae moti mujhe gali dena band kar aur jaldi se uth party mai jaana haina aur vaha hame alag alag jana padega pata haina isliye mai pehle chala gaya aur sun moti jyda hot dikhne ki jaroorat nahi hai i don't want ki koi aur tujhe taade mere alawa"

Sana laughed at his possessiveness and she looked at the time it showed 7pm the party was assigned to start at 9pm so she have 2 hours left to get ready. She lazily came out of her bed and took her outfit out and went into the washroom.

Siddharth here in his room was listening to the song: (play the song for better experience)

Pal Pal Mera Tere Hi Sang Bitana Hai
Apni Wafayon Se Tujhe Sajana Hai
Dil Chaahta Hai Tujhe Kitna Batana Hai
Haan Tere Saath Hi Mera Thikana Hai

He smiled remembering sana and his moments where he spent his every moment with her. He remembered how he wanted to prove that she was his but never was able to do it because of the cameras.
He wanted to confess but never did because of his insecurities.
He smiled thinking that it was destiny that everything happened. What's written in your fate will find the way.

Ab Thak Chuke Hai Ye Kadam
Chal Ghar Chalen Mere Humdum
Hongein Juda Na Jab Tak Hai Dum
Chal Ghar Chale Mere Humdum

He sat on to his bed wearing his watch and smiled how he had a conversation with his mom before entering the bb house that he was tired of all this. Dating one girl then breaking up he had made up his mind that after that he will just live his life only with his mother and sister but then how sana came and all his commitments and decisions went in vain. How she made him realize his importance in his life and others life and how he tried to ignore his feelings but ended up falling more and more for her.

Taan Umar Pyar Na Hoga Kam
Chal Ghar Chale Mere Humdum
Mere Rahon Tum Aur Tere Hum
Chal Ghar Chale Mere Humdum

He promised himself that he will never let her feel unwanted. He promised that he will always make her feel special and most wanted girl ever. He promised that he will never let his love for her affection for her fade. He promised that he will join their paths forever and will always protect her.

Khushbuyon Se Teri Mehke Har Ek Kamra
Daron Diwaar Nahi Kaafi Hai Teri Panaah
Sang Tere Pyaar Ka Jahan Basana Hai

He stood in front of the mirror and smiled remembering how he saw her for the first time on the stage and started developing a soft corner for her. How every fricking time, they collided, their paths collided. Those accidental eye locks felt so special, that accidentally brushing of hands or bodies gave him jitters and goosebumps. He surely touched a lot of girls in his life but no one ever made him feel the way she did.