I LIKE ME BETTER WHEN I'M WITH YOU🌠

The next morning, sun rays peeped through the window disturbing the beautiful sleep of our loving couple.
Even the sun got jealous seeing the true love, we can see two bodies wrapped into each other's arms covered with a white silk duvet.

Their bare legs were entangled with each other and their upper bodies pressing against each other making them look more intimate then ever.
His hands were wrapped around her waist pulling her closer if possible and her hands around his neck, their foreheads joined together.

Siddharth was wearing just his shorts and sana was wearing Siddharth's t shirt which covered till her knees. They were cuddling intimately and their faces had a peaceful smile making them look more beautiful.

Sana opened her eyes because of the sun rays peeping in, she opened her eyes to see siddharth sleeping hugging her tightly with a peaceful look on his face, she ruffled his messy hairs cutely Making them more messy and kissed his forehead.

Suddenly she gets all the pictures are her mind about last night. She remembers how he worshipped her purest form, how they became sidnaaz in all senses, how he marked her as his, how he made love to her, how he kissed her soul and how beautiful the aftermath was. She blushes remembering all that and seeing their position she blushes more furiously.

She kissed Siddharth's lips and cheeks softly, she sees that his sleep is getting disturbed because of the sun rays. She carefully got up and ruffled his hair and walked towards the window to close the curtains. She was closing the curtains when she felt two strong arms wrapping around her waist pulling her back. Sana gasped at the sudden touch but soon she gets that it's her man.

Siddharth pulls sana closer and hugged her from behind keeping his chin on her shoulder and kissing her neck softly murmuring a faint husky good morning and nuzzling his nose in her neck with his eyes closed as he's still in his half sleep.

"Good morning tu uth kaise gaya i mean abhi to so raha tha na isliye mai curtains band karne aayi thi sorry tujhe disturb kar Diya" sana said trying to open her eyes because of the continuous torture he was doing on her.

"Teri baahon ke bina ab neend kahaan aati hai teri warmth nahi thi isliye neend khul gayi" Siddharth said pulling her closer. He was continuously nuzzling his nose in her neck sending jitters down her spine and she rested her head back on his chest holding his hands above her waist.

"Jaan" siddharth said huskily.
"Hmmmm" sana said
Siddharth turned sana towards him and cupped her face from both his hands and kissed her forehead while sana closed her eyes.

"Thank you so much sana for last night. Tujhe nahi pata tune mujhe kya diya hai tune mujhe apni vo cheez di jo ladki ke liye sabse important hoti hai. Tune ek sawaal tak nahi kiya aur khud ko mujhe de diya. I promise you sana mai tujhe sari khushiyan dunga jaanta hoon mai perfect nahi hoon bhot kamiyaan hai mujhme par tu saath rahegi na to mai apni galtiyon ko sudharne ki koshish kar sakta hoon mai wada karta hoon tujhse kabhi tera saath nahi chhodunga i promise mai kabhi tujhe regret karne ka mauka nahi dunga ki kyun tune mujhe chuna. Shayad thoda late realize kiya maine par ab jab realize kiya haina trust me I'm the happiest person in the whole world. Tu bhot precious hai mere liye i love you so much i love you roj bhi bhagwaan ko thank you bolunga na to bhi unka ehsaan nahi chuka paunga jo unhone kiya hai mere upar tujhe meri life mai bhejke. You are the best thing that happened to me."

Siddharth said looking in her eyes while sana was just having tears in her eyes seeing this person who was never vocal about his feelings was voicing his feelings out for her just for her. She feel blessed to have him.

Sana took his palm in her hands and kissed his palm lovingly while her tears fell on his palm. Siddharth wiped her tears with his thumb pad and nodded his head in no.