TRUTH ❤️

Sana left for the shoot. Everyone was shocked to see her coz she just came back from bigg boss finale shooting and interviews and she's already here for her next shoot. Everyone was really proud seeing the determination in her eyes but deep inside they knew that the reason behind this determination is something else. Everyone noticed her confidence her boldness her determination to work but no one noticed her tears her pain which she was carrying with her. Sana started shooting. Someone from the crew recorded her video where she was giving a shot adding some other song and posted it on tik tok, the video went really viral. Her fans were really proud seeing her aura her determination to work.
Here in the party Siddharth was standing in a corner having his drink with no expression coz he was missing his better half he was craving for her presence, yes sid was missing his naaz. He was about to gulp another shot when Shefali bagga's voice caught his attention.
" Guys guys see this shehnaz is shooting for her new song like itni jaldi her shooting video is going viral on internet"
Everyone starting gathering around Shefali to see the video. Siddharth also came there and took the phone from shefali's hand and he saw the video were shehnaz was wearing a black body hugging jumpsuit with her hair curled perfectly and bold makeup and she was grooving on the song giving her shot perfectly. He was awestruck seeing her when asim said
" Yaar sana kitni hot lag rahi haina Ghar mai to kabhi aise dress up nahi hui well I'm impressed rather then enjoying here vo Apne kaam par dhyan de rahi hai that's good"
Paras said " Yaar Moti hot to lag rahi hai vaise mai pighal to raha hoon thoda thoda" he said winking at asim and asim and paras laughed it out but one person was there who was fuming with anger but he was confused also, yes it was Siddharth obviously 😂
Siddharth gave the phone back to shefali and went to a corner again
"Yaar Sana ko itni hot lagne ki kya jaroorat thi just look at these two kaise taad rahe the use jaise kha jaenge man to kar raha tha muh tod doon salo ka par ek minute shehbaz ne to kaha tha ki sana tired thi isliye rest Karne gayi hai fir sana shoot par kaise shehbaz se hi puchta hoon"
Siddharth walked up to shehbaz who was talking to Siddharth's sister.
"Shehbaz ek minute yaha aana"
Siddharth called shehbaz and shehbaz came with him.
" Yaar tune to kaha tha ki sana rest karne gayi hai fir vo shooting par Kaise pahunchi"
Shehbaz said "Ik minute eh vekh sana ne maine vi ni dasseya si ehde bare maine vi o message karke hi inform kitti si"
Shehbaz showed Siddharth the message that sana sent him. It was written
"Shehbaz merko ek gaana shoot karne jaana hai jiska sab kuch ready hai bas mere shots rehte hain to mai vo pura karke aaungi bhot sare projects pending hai isliye mujhe time nahi waste karna hai tujhe address message kar rahi hoon mummy papa ko hotel chhod ke tu aa jana yahi pe mujhe pick karne mai wait karungi tera chal bye mai nikal rahi hoon shoot ke liye"
Siddharth felt really proud at his moti seeing so much dedication in her to work. Siddharth took sana's number from shehbaz and he also took shehbaz's number.
Siddharth went back to his vanity van and straight away dialed sana's number.
After two or three rings sana picked up the phone.
"Hello who's there?" Sana said
Siddharth felt relieved hearing her voice but he didn't felt that gloominess in her voice it was straight he thought after hearing that it's her Siddharth who has called her she'll be so happy and will start her non stop chattering which he loves the most in this universe but little did he knew that the name she was craving for the last 4 months is now the name behind her pain her hate her anger.
"Sana it's me Siddharth" Siddharth replied
Sana could feel a pang in her heart hearing his voice, all the bad memories came in her mind again and she could feel tears brimming in her eyes but she somehow controlled her tears and replied in a stern voice
"Haan Siddharth bol"
Siddharth's smile fell when he heard her, he thought she will be happy and excited seeing that he called her and she will call him the way she always does like "siddhhaaartthhh' but here scene was completely different. She replied in a very straight voice and for the first time she took her name so simply. Siddharth was feeling very confused but still he managed to speak.
"Sana vo tum party mai nahi aayi shehbaz se pucha to usne bataya tu thak gayi hai tujhe rest karna hai par Teri shoot ki video viral hui i mean tu tired nahi thi to meri winning party mai kyun nahi aayi mai wait kar raha tha tera" siddharth said honestly
Sana said
" Mera wait mat karna ab nahi aaungi mai" she said almost breaking down, now siddharth was hell confused why was she talking like that so he asked her
"Kya matlab tera"
Sana realized what she said
"V vo mera matlab tha ki mai shoot mai busy hoon to isliye party attend Nahi kar paungi tu enjoy kar tera itna bada din hai and congratulations for your engagement stay happy bye maybe forever"
Sana hang up the call saying this leaving siddharth totally confused.
"Ye kya bol rahi thi kaunsi engagement kya bakwaas hai ye"
Siddharth dialed sana's number again and again but she didn't picked up now siddharth was hell angry. He asked shehbaz for sana's shoot address and shehbaz sent him her set's address. Sid wanted to clear all this as soon as possible. He was about to leave the place when some reporters surrounded him. Siddharth was asking them to get aside when one reporter asked him
"Sir kya ye sach hai ki aapki engagement ho chuki hai manisha sharma se endemol team ki head Manisha sharma kya aapki fiancé Hain. Siddharth stopped in his tracks and fisted his hands and asked them
"What rubbish is this ye kisne kaha hai aapse"
The reporters told rumour and all the details which left siddharth fuming in anger he was literally shivering from anger, he just said
"Rumours ko rumours isliye kaha jata hai kuki vo rumours hote hai sachai nahi sachai vo hoti hai jo sabko dikhti hai jo sabne dekhi hai itne mahine aur meri zindagi ka sabse khoobsurat sach bhi vahi hai i won't say anything else"
Saying this siddharth rushed out to his car and drove away to Sana's set leaving the reporters confused, no ond understood what he meant except the sidnaaz fans😌❤️
Siddharth was driving with one hand and from the other hand he was checking the tweets and videos about this rumour. After reading everything he threw his phone on the seat beside him. Now everything was making sense to him sana's anger, her changes, her breakdown, her leaving the party then going for a shoot her behaving so normally around him.
" Sana yaar ek baar baat to kar leti mujhse itni asaani se sab maan liya itna bharosa nahi tha tujhe Apne siddharth pe tujhe sach mai lagne laga ki maie tere saath khel raha tha tere emotions ke saath khel raha tha tujhe use kar raha tha just because mai express nahi karta iska matlab ye nahi hai ki mai tujhse pyaar nahi karta ku tujhe hamesha words chahiye mere pyaar ko proof Karne ke liye kya mere actions kafi nahi hai tere liye, tu itni selfless kyun hai yaar aaj bhi tune mujhse ek baar baat nahi ki is bare mai aur apna pyaar sacrifice karke chali gayi par nahi mai aisa nahi hone dunga sab bataunga Mai tujhe sab Kuch I'm coming baby I'm coming"
Siddharth drove fastly and he reached the sets. He asked a spot dada for Sana's vanity and he directly went inside her vanity van. Sana was sitting in front of the mirror using her phone. She looked up to see a vulnerable siddharth. His hairs were messed up he was breathing heavily, his eyes were red and watery but softened as soon as he saw her. Sana stood up from her place keeping her phone on the table.
"Siddharth" was the only word which left her mouth which also came out as a mere whisper.
They were looking deep into each other's eyes. They were having a deep eye lock which was broken by a knock on sana's door.
"Ma'am shot ready hai aap touch up karke 15 minutes mai aa jaiye" spot dada said and left.
Sana turned towards her mirror and touching up her face with a brush she told siddharth
"Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho jao tumhara itna bada din hai aaj go and enjoy"
Siddharth walked up to her and took the brush from her hands looking in her eyes and kept the brush on table without breaking the eye lock, sana was confused at his behaviour.
Siddharth pulled sana towards him and held her waist tightly while sana just kept her hands on his chest. They both were sharing an eye lock which was broken by siddharth.
"Do you trust me" He said looking into her eyes deeply

Boom!!!!

How was the update guys and sorry for the last one actually i was working on this and the next update together so rather than pressing save i pressed publish so i had to unpublish it

Next will be his confession and some intimacy 🙈❤️

I will update the next one today if our trend crosses 1 million it's 800k already so make it a million and you'll get the next update today itself 😁😁

Do vote and comment ❤️💕💕

Love 💕