MISUNDERSTANDINGS💔

Shehnaz was going through her phone watching all the updates when one video thumbnail caught her attention. The tittle of the video was
"Is Siddharth Shukla engaged"?
She for once got really scared but then she opened the video and she saw everything.
(Okay so there was a rumour circulating that Siddharth is engaged to the creative head of endemol that is Manisha Sharma who has made Siddharth the fixed winner which is a complete lie. So I got this idea from there)
Tears brimmed in her eyes when she saw the video and heard what was being said
"Siddharth Shukla the angry young man of bigg boss 13 is engaged to Manisha Sharma ji haan bilkul sahi suna aapne Aapke pyaare Siddharth shukla ko already mil chuki hain unki lady love aur fans ka reaction is par kafi acha nahi aaya sidnaaz fans ka to maano dil hi tut gaya aur Siddharth fans ne kaha ki manisha hi hai sid ke laayak naki shehnaz Siddharth fans ka kehna ye bhi hai ki Siddharth ki ma ko Apne bete ke liye ek dignified ladki Chahiye bilkul manisha jaisi shehnaz jaisi loud bold ladki ke saath nahi kar sakti vo adjust vahi is baat par shehnaz fans aaye shehnaz ke support mai aur kaha ki Siddharth jaisa ladka kisi ka nahi ho sakta usne sirf shehnaz ko use kiya hai is game mai tabhi to usne shehnaz ko itna galat bola uske character tak par sawaal utha diye. Ab sidnaaz fans ka to dil tut gaya ki ab nahi ho sakta sidnaaz ki shaadi ka sapna sach aap bataiye ki aapka kya reaction hai is baat pe"
Shehnaz left the phone and tears were flowing from her eyes. She somewhere felt that if she'll tell Siddharth that she knows that he doesn't love her than in the fear of losing her Siddharth will confess his feelings that's why she told him those words when she was leaving the house. But here she got the biggest shock of her life. Questions started roaming in her mind
"What if this all is truth? What if he was actually just using her and playing with her? Kya asim sach keh raha tha? Kya Siddharth sach mai kisi aur se pyaar p pyaar karta hai? Usne mujhe sach mai dhokha diya hai? Saade chaar mahine tak kya vo sirf mere saath khel raha tha mere emotions ke saath khel raha tha??"
All these questions were continuously roaming around in her mind making her more restless but she didn't believed it so she thought of researching more about it just to be sure. She opened her twitter account and went through the tweets around this rumour. She read Asim fans rashmi fans tweets.
" I don't like sana much but I'm feeling bad for her poor girl got played"

"Bechari sana sabne itna samjhaya fir bhi nahi samjhi"

"Hame to pehle hi pata tha ki Siddharth sirf sana ko use kar raha hai vo yahi to karta hai Apne dosto ko use pehle asim ko fir sana ko"

"Kash sana ne Asim Rashmi ki baat maanli hoti to aaj ye sab nahi hota"

"Sabne sana par ilzaam lagaye ki sana sidnaaz ko game ke liye use kar rahi hai par asli game to Siddharth ne kheli"

"What a player Siddharth shukla is kya game kheli hai bahar kisi aur ke saath aur andar kisi aur ke saath"

"Ye to hona hi tha Siddharth sari ladkiyon ke sath aisa hi hai sabko baby bulana meri jaan bulana sabke sath flirt karna but poor sana thought she was special for him"

Sana now got a little more assurity that the rumour is true. A fear engulfed her but still she checked her fan pages to know their reaction but after reading their tweets she was completely broken.
"Sana uff i wish i could tell her that that Siddharth Shukla is using her"

"Sorry but this time I'm disappointed by sana she should understand that shukla is just using her for the sake of the game"

"Yaar sana kyun aap attached huye us aadmi se"

"Shehnaz nahi jeet payegi because Shukla ki wajah se uska game kharab hogaya"

"Shukla ko pata hai ki shehnaz uski sabse tough competitor hai isliye usne sana ko Apne pyaar mai fasa diya taki uska use kar sake aur fir throw karde"