PRANK BACKFIRED 😌

Siddharth and Shehnaz were sleeping cuddling each other and a comforter covering them. For a change sana was completely hovering on Siddharth's chest and siddharth was holding her protectively.

Sana woke up first and rubbed her eyes and smiled softly seeing siddharth beneath her holding her and sleeping peacefully. Sana Caressed his hairs.

Sana started pampering her big baby. She kissed his forehead and saw that there were no lipstick marks on his forehead, she pouted irrigated. She took her lipstick from the side table and applied it.

She started showering kisses on him. She kissed his forehead then both the cheeks then just on the corner of his lips. She then kissed his neck and also left some lipstick marks on his shirt. She then got a idea and she thought to play around.

She took her hair out and entangled it on his shirt button and kissed his shirt again. She then opened his shirt carefully and kissed his abs and chest then she pressed a kiss on his heart. She then got up carefully giggled like a kid imagining his reaction.

Sana walked up to a secluded corner of his house and then called him. Siddharth opened his eyes to not to find sana beside him, he got confused then he picked up sana's call.

"Sana kaha hai baby tu" siddharth asked
"Vo siddharth mumma ne bulaya tha kisi kaam se to mai hotel aayi thi acha sun tujhe dekhne ka dil kar raha hai video call karna" sana said
"Haan tu kar mai pick karta hoon" siddharth said

Sana called and siddharth picked her call. Siddharth smiled seeing sana, she was looking pretty as usual.

"Siddharth ye sab kya hai" Sana shouted
"Kya hua sana" siddharth asked
"Khud ko sheeshe Mai dekh ek baar" sana said.

Siddharth sat up on the bed and looked at himself in the mirror. When he was looking in the mirror sana quickly took the water bottle and sprinkled water in her eyes and her face cheeks Making it look like she's crying.

"S sana mujhe nahi pata ye sab kaise hogaya i swear mujhe nahi pata Mai to so raha tha" siddharth said panicking

"Haye mai lut gayi mai Barbaad hogayi mera khasam mujhe dhokha de raha hai" sana said slapping her forehead and Making fake crying faces

"Sana tu ro mat please merko nahi pata ye kaise hogaya Mai" siddharth said trying to explain

"Haye kaun hai vo chudail bol kutte kiske saath muh kala i mean khud ko laal karwaya tune bol" sana said

"Sana tu galat samjh rahi hai mujhe nahi pata mai mai kya karu mujhe samjh nahi aa raha" siddharth said.

Siddharth started panicking just then sana came into his room and started laughing badly.
"Sana tu to hotel" siddharth said being confused why was she laughing

"Haye siddharth tu kitna bhola hai hahahahah" sana said pinching his cheeks and again started laughing.
Sana showed him the lipstick in her hands and siddharth got it that sana pranked him.

"Tu to gayi" siddharth got up from the bed
"No amma no mom" sana said and she started running in his room while siddharth was running behind her chasing her.

"Haye mai terko bhot pyaar karti hoon please mat kar" sana said running and throwing pillows at him.

"Nahi tu ruk" siddharth said dodging the pillows
"Haye siddharth mat kar merko attack aa jaega please mat kar" sana said huffing standing on the bed while siddharth was on the ground in front of the bed.

Siddharth again ran on top of bed to catch her, sana tried to jump down the bed but in the mean time siddharth got hold of her hand and pulled her Making both of them fall down on the bed with sana on top and siddharth beneath her.