2.

When I was young
I fell in love, we used to hold hands men that was enough
Then we grew up started touch used to kiss under light of the back of the bus
Oh no your daddy didn't like me much
He didn't believe me when I said you were the one
Everyday she found a way out of the window to sneak out late
She used to meet me at the EAST SIDE
In the city where the sun don't set.....

~EAST SIDE by Khalid ft Halsey~

Here is chapter 2 I hope you enjoy it...💋💋💋

M A I S A R A H ♡

ABUJA, NIGERIA

"DanAllah Maisarah tashi kiyi wanka, zaki sa muyi late, please wake up and bath, you will make us late, Anisa and Amal are on their way here." Manal disturbed my sleep yet again.

"Abeg Manal allow me to sleep." I covered my head with the quilt and she yanked it off me.

"Maisarah it's 2pm which sleep again do you want to do." I hissed and jumped off the bed. The fool has completely ruined my sleep.

"Are you happy now?" I asked eyeing her. "Infact very." She replied sardonically and I rolled my eyes.

I walked to the bathroom and took my bath since I am off salat, I didn't bother praying.

I wore a light blue body hug gown and a navy blue denim jacket. I tied my turban and put everything into my bag. "Ahh finally the princess is ready." Manal muttered. "I heard that."

"Yeah, you were meant to hear it." She yelled leaving my room. That fool has issues.

I logged into my Instagram and scrolled through different posts. "Hey girl." Anisa and Amal yelled entering my room.

Amal is my paternal cousin and Anisa is our friend. We met her in the university so it was always the four of us. I, Manal, Anisa and Amal but you know in every group of four friends there will be a situation where two friends will be closer to each other. It's obvious in our own group Amal and Anisa are closer while Manal and I are closer.

"Yadei." I greeted. "Fine Fine." Anisa jumped on my bed.

"Abeg who hear say Amina koaje don marry?" Amal asked sitting on the carpet. "No be yesterday be the wedding Fatiha?" I added.

"Na yesterday ohh." Anisa answered.

"That is her business." I muttered. "Wait ohh where is Manal?" Amal asked.

"She's probably with yaya Majeed." I answered. "DanAllah Kira ta, please call her, tell her to meet us outside." Anisa said and picked her bag while walking towards the door.

I called Manal and asked her to meet us outside. I picked my car key and walked downstairs to meet Anisa and Amal by my car.

5 minutes later, Manal walked out from yaya's side with a shirtless yaya wearing only sweatpants

"Show off." I muttered loud enough so yaya could hear. "I heard that." Came his husky voice.

"You were meant to hear it." I voiced out. "Like seriously do you even own a shirt, you just go about the house shirtless because you have abs koh? Toh mu mah Allah zai bamu namu abs din." He laughed and pinched my cheeks which made me more angry and I hit his hand off my face.

"Baby sis is jealous of my abs." I scrunch up my face and he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and dragged Manal's hand before pushing her into the passenger seat.