The little truths

Start from the beginning

But then I began to fall.

"Ahhh!!!this is not funny!" I screamed. Then I was caught. Yuri was laughing as Izuku had a guilty like face.
"S-sorry..." he said. I sighed.
"Y-your fine...." I said holding Izuku tightly till we arrived. I was placed down gently once Yuri was placed down I tackled her.
"I could have died!!!" I yelled at her as I shook her violently by the collar of her shirt.

"But you didn't"she said. I sighed and let go of her. I turned to Izuku.
" I-"
"Don't hurt me!" he said. I giggled at his sudden change of personality.
"No I want to say thanks..." said patting the side of his arm. He chuckled.
"Your welcome and sorry..." he said. I smiled.
"It's okay i got a good view of the city anyways..." I smiled. I walked inside and everyone ran to me.

"Omg your Soo lucky"shouted one of the interns.
" but I didn't -"

"I wish you told me!!'said one of her crew members.
" I would if it was-"

"I was gonna ask you out!" Exclaimed another co-worker or her. He looked heartbroken.
"I don't even know you -"

"Why do you get all the good stuff..."wined a girl
"Get a grip-"

"Remember the look on Toshi's face when he saw you two on the news..." said the lady. Everything went quiet.
"That's right....Toshi..." I sighed. I've went with Toshi to lunch and dinner and we hung out out of the work hours but I really didn't enjoy them like I enjoyed the ones with Shoto.

"We're is he?"
" Don't know...he left once he saw you two on the news... "Said mashuri. I sighed as I looked at her.
"I guess I'll talk to him later-"
"Is doctor.(l/n) here?" said a familiar voice. I didn't need to turn around once the girls squealed I knew. It was Shoto.

"We need to -"
"Talk about the news I know...do you know were without having a lot of people being around? "He said. I thought about it.
"Follow me... "I said leading him to my office I locked the door. So no one tries to sneak in. I turned.
"What is it you want to talk about?" I asked.
"I'm not one to care about these sort of things but for some reason I care about this one..." he said. I hunched my eyebrow.
"Okay..."
" (l/n)... "He said walking closer to me. I looked up at him. God he was so close.
"I just-"
"I want to be your girlfriend!" I said quickly. Shoto starred shocked.
"You do?" he said. I nodded and covered my face.
"I-i like being with you your really sweet and I've never felt this way before...if you reject me...please be nice about it and I hope we could still be friends..." I said quietly.

"I'm sorry (y/n) that I made you feel this way but I don't see you like that..." he said.

I felt my heart shatter into I million pieces!. Don't cry don't cry.
"Okay..." I said as I nooded. "I'll...see you around" I said. I heard the door unlock,open and then close.

Now you can cry.

I listened to my heart. I let some tears fall but I need to ignore these feelings and quick. I took a deep breath and and began to do some paperwork that I had. There was a knock on the door.
"Enter..."
" (l/n)? "Said a familiar voice. I looked up it was Toshi.
"There you are...we were getting a little worried... " I said looking back at the paper.
"Hey are you okay-"
" Yes Toshi... "
"Your doing paperwork without begging me to do some...what is it"he said sitting in front of me as he placed my hand down for me to stop writing.
"I got rejected...by Shoto" I said not looking at him.
"Oh..."
"Yeah..."
" Well it gets bet-"
"Don't you finish that sentence"I said tearing up. Toshi looked at me.
" (L/n) what-"
"When my parents said that I was a mistake and couldn't love up to anything what did my friend say? 'Its's going to get better...'"I said. Toshi starred.
"Listen i-"
"When I lost my friends in a hero attack I told there son 'it's going to get better' when I attended his funeral what did you tell me?" I said looking up at him. He looked down sadly
"It gets better..."
"When I fell and love...and got rejected what do I want to tell me now? "
"Your going to be okay" he said I looked at him.
"And how are you so sure about that?" I said. Toshi walked around the desk and looked at me.
"Because you have me"he said. I starred first angry and disappointed. But I thought about it...he's never got mad at me he didn't turn my back when I left him for Shoto. He didn't yell at me when I did. I've been a bad friend. I looked at him sadly.
" I'm sorry "I cried as Toshi hugged me.
" it's okay (l/n) I forgive you... "He said.

Shoto's POV.

I am a ass hole. I had deep and I mean very deep feelings for  (y/n) and I hesitated. I let momo get inside my head.
" it's obvious she wants your money and fame.... "
why would she want my money she's a surgeon for crying out loud!Fame?! Are you kidding she didn't even like it when I took a picture of her with a dinosaur statue.
"I mean you told me she wasn't pleased with the fact that you took her out on a date with your least expensive cars..."
That was because I told her that it was and she instructed me telling me that I shouldn't tell a girl that!!
I'm such a idiot. I need make things right.
Maybe at the wedding next week.

Mega plot twist but I promise things will turn around and I will not lie..

I did cry while I wrote this.
Hope you enjoyed this next chapter coming out soon!
Bye my chicken nuggets 😗😙😚😘😍