Chapter Fifteen

Okay so i was bored and i thought hey? haven't updated in a while. So hope you enjoy.

It's a bit rushed and unedited but i hope you like it!!

**********************************************************************************************************

Chapter Sixteen:

Tatty's POV

I didn't know how to respond to the queen after everything, how did I treat her? She was acting like a grandmother to me and she wasn't even related to me...

I don't know where this is going if I'm honest, I feel really lost on what to do. At least she didn't go all queen-crazy on me when I mentioned her grand-daughter.

After talking till mid-morning the Queen decided it was time for us both to get to bed and got to sleep, but with everything going around my head? I couldn't get to sleep at all. Everything was swirling around my head, Tommy, Delilah, the princess Serenity and weirdly Chris.

Don't ask me why I was thinking of the resident bad boy of Lexington Grammar; his face swirled into my mind when I thought of back home about how much I missed everyone.

My mum, she must be missing me too, I don't know what to think about home. I doubted that they believed the cover story I mean who would? I doubted that anyone believed the story. Charlie was probably going crazy; wanting to know what was going on. The next day I made the decision to call my mum. I had missed her and she was probably worried sick about me.

Since my phone was taken away from me, I scavenged one from Chace; he let me after I got down on my knees and begged him. He saw how desperate I was.

'Ring... Ring....Ring....''

''Come on mum answer the phone!!'' my heart thumping in my ear.

''Hello?'' I heard a suspicious voice on the end of the line.

"Mum? It's me Tatty." I said quietly happy to hear her voice, it was calming and made my heart beat slowing down.

"Oh my gosh, Tatty where on this earth are you? I want you to tell me everything and don't feed me that idiotic story about you traveling abroad to study, your dad and I know its complete bullshit, if you will excuse my French but that is the best description for it."

"Mum I want to tell you so much but all I have is a little. I am in a great place, it is beautiful and it is so peaceful, it is very respectable. I didn't do this of my own free will I was dragged into it. And I have no idea where I am exactly I know the name of the country but I have been sworn to secrecy until the correct regimes have been put in place. I am protected don't worry. "I said the last part as I looked at the guards stood at attention at the doors to the throne room. They eyed me curiously and smiled when I mentioned how well I was protected, but other than that they were like stone statues that hadn't moved for thousands of years.

"Tatiana Roberts, it's a good thing I trust you so much to let you get away with this. But I am still not happy about it," I heard her sigh on the other end of the line; "Tatty, your dad and I are worried about you. We need to tell you something very important when you get home, but you have to be home for us to tell you. We can't talk about it over the phone. But promise me you will be home soon? I need you to promise me..."

I couldn't reply, "Mum, I... I don't know when I will be home." I said quietly.

"Tatty, you can't be serious! You are still a child and they can't talk you anywhere without permission from me or you dad. Tell them this and then get back to me."

"Okay I will pass this information on but I don't know how much good it will be they are very tight on security here and I can't do much without being seen. "

"I know dear, you've said. But Tatty just keep you safe okay? And don't go off like the adventures you read in your books. I love you Tatiana and please keep yourself safe. I have to go now a new order just came in and I need to get it done quickly. Are you okay darling?'' she said.

"Mum, I'm fine, go and do what you need to do, this phone is from my friend Chace so if you want to talk to me again call this number and he'll pass it onto me... I love you too. Say hello to dad for me would you? Let him know I am okay. Bye mum."

"Bye Tatty" she said and I could tell she didn't want to go but she had to.

After ending the call, I sighed quietly and looked up, just in time to see a shadow pass across the wall as the figure ran away. I quickly secured Chace's phone and ran after the figure.

***********************************************************************************************************

What did you think?

Hope you liked it.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!!!

LOVE JACKIE B XXXX