"I know you could, but in this matter it's better if they start with Erza", he said. "I can't say I'm not a bit worried, but I trust her skills completely when we're talking about handling weapons."

"Thank you, I guess..." Erza huffed.

"Of course, I'm sure there are others too who want to teach the kids about different things", Freed smiled. "So sometimes we can change teachers."

They nodded and were just about to continue planning out the schedules more, when suddenly the doors were opened. They were all surprised when they saw the two exceeds stepping in.

"Heya, Fairy Tail!" Lector smirked and Frosch giggled happily.

"Oh, Lector and Frosch!" Natsu grinned and they got up, stepping towards the exceeds. "What brings you two here? Are you lost?"

"No! We don't get lost", Lector tisked crossing his arms.

"Fro thinks so too!" Frosch agreed.

"We came here to bring a message from Sting and Rogue", Lector smirked. "They are here in Magnolia, but decided they shouldn't come visit here because of Laxus and Gajeel."

"We understand", Erza smiled. "So what's the message?"

"They're going to see Porlyusica, since Rogue's scent has changed", Lector explained and they all knew what that meant.

"That's great news", Gray smiled and they all nodded.

"Sting wanted us to come here immediately and tell the news!"

Freed looked at Laxus and he could practically hear how his thoughts were running. Of course they were happy for Sting and Rogue, but that left only them still unsure how things were. He could see how much it actually worried Laxus, even though he was trying not to worry.

He was feeling a bit bad for the lightning dragon slayer. It wasn't like he could help the situation, though. No matter how much he would want, he couldn't simply make things happen.

Of course, they could go to see Porlyusica and finally get an answer... She should be able to tell by now how things were, even if Laxus didn't notice yet anything different with his scent. Then again, Porlyusica wouldn't definitely like it if they would barge in to her little cottage just like that when they actually had an appointment in just few days.

"You tell them best wishes from all of us", Makarov, who was sitting at the bar counter smiled to the two exceeds.

"We will!" Lector promised and Frosch nodded. "Okay, so now that you all know, we should go after them!"

"Fro thinks so too!" Frosch smiled and they got on their wings.

"We'll see you guys again!" Lector said and they flew away, towards the forest.

Murmurs started instantly in the Hall, everyone chattering about the news. It started to seem like a party was starting, no matter even if Sting and Rogue weren't here so they could celebrate with them.

Freed smiled and he took the papers, getting up from his seat. They had done a great job already for one day so they should continue tomorrow. He walked up the stairs to the library where he put the papers down on the table.

He felt how someone followed him and their presence were right behind him. Freed smiled as big arms wrapped around him and he chuckled as Laxus' nose tickled his neck.

"Are you okay?" he asked turning his head to see those orange eyes. They looked really worried.

"This suspense is killing me", he grunted.

"I know, try to bear with it still", Freed said patting Laxus' arm. "Only a few more days."

Laxus sighed, but he nodded and the rune mage smiled when his sniffs made his hair slowly move on his neck. Laxus had done this same for days already and it didn't bother him. If it at all helped him to calm down, it was alright.

Suddenly Laxus stiffened and Freed got confused.

"Hey!" he almost cried out loud when suddenly Laxus pulled off his cravat, opening his collar. "Laxus! We're at the library!"

"Shut up", Laxus just grunted as his brows furrowed. Freed snapped his mouth shut and felt how Laxus nose touched the area where the mark was. The skin there was extremely sensitive, making him shiver as the nose tickled him.

Laxus tried to calm and focus on Freed's scent. Was it different? He was trying to remember how Freed had smelled when being pregnant last time... It was his normal scent but a slightly sweeter, more like fruity, like a hint of orange or something like that...

He couldn't really tell. He just wasn't sure. Maybe it was just his mind doing tricks.

Freed calmed a bit and looked at Laxus, slightly worried. It was definitely odd to see the mighty Thunder God like this. He turned around and cupped Laxus' cheeks with his hands.

"Everything will be fine", he assured with a small smile. "No matter what, even if for some reason the results are negative, we can still try again when the next season arrives. It won't be too late", he promised and Laxus' eyes slightly widened. "We don't know when that might occur, it might take ten years again, but it doesn't matter. And this time, since we will make sure Yuidose and his crew won't mess up with things, it will be a natural mating season. No tricks to make things uncertain, just like last time."

"Freed..." Laxus muttered, but he did look a bit more relaxed.

"We'll be fine", Freed said and gave his husband a reassuring kiss and Laxus happily answered to it.

Of course it would be amazing to have another kid now, but even if that wouldn't happen, the world wouldn't stop. They had time. And even if they would never have another child and it would be really painful, they did have Felix. They already had more than they could have ever wished.