Party of the century

Start from the beginning

"Well how did you do it when you were dating?"

"It was hard, but we Skyped, Facetimed, called and texted everyday."

"Well then that's how you will continue to do it."

"That's true. Are you guys coming to the double wedding with Zayn and Perrie and us?"

"Of course we wouldn't miss it."

"That's going to be epic and big and stressful."

"I'm sure you will be just fine."

"I know I know."

"Denise can I steal my beautiful bride away for a dance?"

"Of course you can Niall." I took Niall's hand and we went out onto the dance floor.

"Are you going to dance like how you dance on the stage?"

"I think I would rip these pants or kick someone's face if I tried to do my scissor kick."

"That's true. Let's try not to have a problem tonight."

"You got that right. Trouble follows us everywhere we go."

"I know. Can we stay like this forever?"

"Like how?"

"Just no stress, peaceful, us."

"That would be nice, but I have to go back to work and so do you."

"I know. It's just all so stressful."

"Well if it helps we aren't going on the road again until next year. I think we start in Australia."

"So I get you all to myself until January?"

"Um no."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we as in One Direction still have to go to awards which you will come with right?"

"Of course. I have to support my man."

"Good because after our double wedding Zayn and I are going to be on X Factor UK."

"Why?"

"To sing live. We are singing Steal My Girl."

"Well have fun babe. I know Simon will be happy to see you guys again."

"It'll be nice to see him even though he's coming to the wedding."

"Well it's always nice to see him."

"True. I'm starving I don't know about you."

"Yes please." We walked back to the table and I sat down to see a big steak and potatoes waiting for me. I wolfed that down in a good two seconds.

"Whoa babe. Faster than me."

"Sorry. I was hungry." I covered my mouth with my napkin. This was embarrassing.

"Babe it's okay. You don't need to cover your mouth. Everyone knows I eat horribly."

"It's embarrassing for me though Niall."

"It's okay the only person who should care is me and I don't." He kissed me on my sloppy mouth getting my mashed potato left overs all over his face.

"Hahahaha now you have my mashed potatoes on your face." I took my napkin and cleaned his face for him.

"Thank you. Am I clean now?'

"Yes you are. I'm so tired Niall and this dress is making it hard to breathe."

"Would you like to change?"

"Yes but I'm not leaving my own party. It's fine." I kissed his lips and then turned around to Denise who was nowhere to be found. I saw Lou at the end of the table and I gave her that bathroom look. She nodded her head and got up.

"Excuse me will you?"

"Of course." I nodded my head and got up. Lou met me at the bathroom and when I walked in she was ready.

"Lou can you undo some of this dress. It's too tight now."

"Turn around. Also before you leave I gotta redo your hair and makeup."

"Okay, but hurry I'm losing the ability to breathe."

"Alright alright calm down." I turned around and she worked her magic. I sighed a happy sigh and turned around again. She had her magic wand out ready to do damage to my face.

"Can I keep my hair down for the rest of the night?"

"Yes that's fine. I think that there aren't that many hours left."

"True. All that's left is the cake." I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in!"

"Cake time girls. Isabella I need you."

"Okay I'm coming."

"Niall get over here. Your hair is just as bad as hers." Lou started to spray hair spray all over his head with her hand covering his face. She also started to make his hair stand up like he always has it on stage.

"Done perfect."

"Thank you but we really need to go."

"Okay coming." I took his hand and he led me back out to the crowd.

"Is everyone ready to have the beautiful couple cut the cake!?!?!"

"YES!"

"Alright Niall take her hand and just slice downwards." He wrapped his arms around my waist and took my wrist and cut a slice down the cake. I managed to get some on my hand that I smeared all over his face. He got revenge and did the same to me. We ended up laughing at each other.

"Hmmm good cake."

"Yes it is. Why is it that whenever we do something like this it reminds me of something Louis would do?"

"That's because it is something Louis would do."

"Such a prankster, but we love him anyway."

"How does El put up with him?"

"Beats me."

"Me too."

"Let's just enjoy the rest of the night."

"Let's." I took his hand and led him away from the table back to our table. This night was going great and nothing could mess it up.

P.S. if you are interested in what her dress looks like click the link at the bottom.

Vote

Comment

http://www.dressfirm.co/UK-Store-Sale-2014-sweetheart-sleeveless-strapless-tulle-beaded-lace-appliques-wedding-dresses-p-23158.html