Chapter 15

POV Lucy

Susan and I are riding Phil, with Anbell riding a non-talking horse behind us. I can see the Ice Palace ahead of us, not even half a mile. I think back to the curse. At first I didn't understand what was happening, but then Anbell explained everything about the curse to me. To say I'm amazed would be an understandment. 

"I still can't believe that he never really was a lion..." Susan mumbles under her breath, "Does that mean that Mr. and Mrs. Beaver aren't actually Beavers?"

I gasp, "Anbell?" I call out and turn my head back to see Anbell, golden hair, melted heart and all.

"Yes?" she calls back, and makes her horse run faster so she's closer to us.

"If Aslan wasn't really a lion...does that mean that all the animals were humans?" I ask her.

She raises one of her eyebrows and a hint of mischief appears on her face, "Phil? Care to answer?"

"I thought you hated talking horses," is all he says and Anbell laughs.

She smirks and looks at me, opening her mouth, when an arrow graces past her hair.

She turns around, "Claromen," she grumbles with extreme disgust and hatred. 

And sure enough, a group of armed Claromen disperse from the trees and stand in front of us. They're all in dark red and gold armour with long beards and worn looks on their faces. They scream hatred. Suddenly, a smaller one steps out from seemingly no where.

"Princess," he says and bows,  "It has come to our attention that it will be your birthday soon, and my King would love to meet his bride."

Susan looks at me and pulls out a arrow, "Isn't that something you have to talk to her mother about?"

The Claromen laugh," Oh, but the Seers have told us-"

Suddenly an icicle hits in front of him and I turn to see Anbell standing in front of her horse, "The deal still stands, yes. But do you really think you can believe your little human seers? You are tresspasing Narnia, and you know what the Queen thinks of tresspassers, or do you need a reminder?"

The Calroman stares at Anbell, a glint in his eye, "Oh, but little princess I don't see snow anywhere."

Anbell smirks and her hair turns pale, "Oh, really?" I start to get nervous. And suddenly it gets freezing cold and it starts to snow, "Just because you can't see snow doesn't mean there is none. Now leave. Or I'll make you into stone stautes. Our palace needs more."

"And Aslan?" one of the Claromen in the back ask.

"Aslan, would be angry with you too, you little ninkampoofs. Don't undersetimate us. If you come to Narnia again unnanounced, both Aslan and the Queen will come after you," With that Anbell pushes her hands forward and the Claromen fly backwards a couple feet, "Do you understand?"

"This won'tbe the last of us you'll hear!" the leader gasps and runs off.

Anbell turns to us, and suddenly the snow melts and spring flowers spring everywhere, her hair turns golden once more, she purses her lips, nodds and gets onto her horse, "Come on, we've got an army to get!"

~~~~~~~~

POV EDMUND

Peter looks at me, "Are you sure?"

I nodd, "Yes. It'll work out. You'll be fine."

"But will you?"

Peter smiles at me and hugs me quickly, "Of course. Now, stay safe." 

"You too," I tell him, "You look like a king." And he does, he has gold armour on, and he looks regal, all he needs is a crown. 

I awkwardly wave to him, and turn around, looking at Jaravis who is in her ice slay talking to Aslan. 

"Come now, " she tells me and I get into her slay.

"I hope to see you soon, "Aslan tells her and looks at me, "You have come a  long way, son of Adam, I am proud."

Jaravis kisses himquickly on the cheek before pushing me down onto the floor of the sleigh, "Are you ready dwarf with a cut off beard?" she says, trying to be funny.

"Ha. Ha. Ha," I answer.

This is going to be awkward.