Chapter 13

Here is a mini update...I know I fail, but school is ruff right now. Hate it. Sorry for the grammar mistakes!!! 

Dedicated to: GlassEyedBlood, because without her I would've left this fanfic alone. I also enjoyed the epic comment:-) Thankies!!!!!! You made my day!

Hope you like the chappie! 

POV Anbell

I run after Lucy,"Get over here!!!" I scream, but she keeps running.

"Lucy!!!!" I stop, panting.

"Do I win?" she asks from the top of the hill.

I frown, "Yeah."

"YES!!!! I WON!!!" She yells and dances around, "Wanna see something cool???"

"Sure!" I call up to her, she's overly hyper...the cook's cherry pie probably had something to do with it.

Then I see her colapse, she starts rolling down the steep slope, her hands over her face, I panic.

"Lucy! Lucy! Are you alright?" She rolls past me and I chase after her, after a bit she stops and get's up.

"Now that is what I call fun!" she laughs.

I sigh, "That was not funny! You scared me half to death!"

She just smiles cheekily at me,"Sure."

"Ehrm." I turn around and see Edmund.

"Hey." I awkwardly wave.

He nodds at me, grimacing, "Sorry to interupt your fun, but Susan got stuck in one of her dresses and has been in the tent sulking, she won't let me come in to help, so you guys go do it."

"Susan and her dresses..." Lucy laughs and we go off, leaving Edmund behind.

"Bye!" I tell him and smile, but he ignores me. Boy, he sure can hold a grudge!

After a bit of walking we find the tent and enter.

"Edmund! If that's you get out!" Susan yells frombehind a curtain.

"It's just us!" Lucy tells her, "Now get over here."

Susan walks twords us her hands at odd angles and her head in her sleve.

"What happened?" I ask her as Lucy and I save her from the dress that's been attempting to eat her up.

"Don't even ask!" She sighs and smiles at us.

I tie up her back and she's properly in her dress now.

"Thank you!" She kisses Lucy and smiles at me.

I salute to her,"Welcome ma'am!"

We all laugh, and Lucy is about to say something when we hear horns.

We get out of the tent and run over to the main tent, only to see my Mother in her carriage. We aproach the boys and I hide behind them.

Please let her not see me! 

POV White Witch

I slowly get off of my ice carriage, I can feel their fear and hate, and it fills me up to the brim.

I slowly make my way up to the idiot, how could I have fallen for him? Love. So useless.

I look at the four children and frown, they all look so happy, it's nausuating.  But then I see another child, her long blonde hair flowing around her shoulders, sky blue eyes full of happiness and worry. I wonder who she is, then it hits me, that's Anbell.

WHAT DID THEY DO TO HER???

My mask falls as anger replaces it as I stand before my husband I glare down at him, "What did you do to her? I want her back, and Edmund too. He's a traitor and all traitors belong to me."

"No. You've had both of them for too long. Anbell is happy now and Edmund has learned a lesson. If you leave Narnia in peace nothing will happen, but if you stay, I will have to destroy you."

I growl at him, "Fine. You keep the boy, and I keep her."

"No."

"Give her to me. She's mine. She's the only thing I have left." I whisper to him, I can't believe I'm letting the other side of me come out.

He smiles a bit,"I knew there was some kindness left in you. But I must say no."

"Give her to me! She's my daughter! You have this wretched place, but I have nothing. And that is all your fault." I shout, ignoring the comotion around me.

"No my dove." he says. How dare he use my old nickname! We are not together anymore! 

"Fine, this is my last proposal.  I turn you back to your horrid human form and I get her back." I know that this would mean that he would have the upper hand, but I just can't loose her. She was my hope, she has the power.

"Mum?" I look at her.

"You would really do that? For me?"

"Yes, I would." I tell her and she runs over to me and hugs me. I hear gasps, but I ignore them.

"I love you Mum."  I feel something in my heart, it stings a bit, but it's a nice feeling.

"I love you too my dove." Someone says as they embrace me. Anbell let's go of me and gasps. I turn around and see...him.

"How?" I ask him and he shrugs, "You gave something up, and that opened your heart again. The curse is over now, for all of us."

I look at him and smile for the first time in years, "I can't believe it."

DUN DUN DUN

So...what do you think?

What should happen next? Ideas...anyone?

Thanks for reading!