ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸: ʟɪɢʜᴛᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ

It was about 8:00 pm now, and I decided to start getting ready. Not going to lie, I almost forgot about my plans until Mia texted me as a reminder.

I sadly turned off my tv, and headed to my closet to pick an outfit. I picked whatever looked appropriate to wear at a club, not really looking forward to tonight. I decided to go with a simple black dress.

After I had told her yes and hung up, I immediately regretted it. I could've called her back and told her no, but she was so excited to finally have me go out with her.

I grabbed a towel along with the dress that I was going to wear, and headed to the shower. I stared at myself in the mirror. I'm not beautiful or anything, but for sitting on my ass all day watching k- dramas, my appearance was better than expected.

I finished showering 25 minutes later. I wrapped the towel around myself and started to detangle the nest on my head called hair.

After brushing and drying my hair, I decided to leave it down as it looked acceptable to be seen by society. I put on my dress, applied a little mascara to my eyelashes, and put on some lip tint. Makeup isn't something I use very often.

I finished getting ready at 9:30 pm, just enough time for me to finish an episode of the k- drama, before Mia arrived to pick me up.

'The final look.'

It was 10:15 pm at this point. Time passed by quickly while I watched my k- drama. Of course Mia was late, I shook my head.

'phone vibrates'

It was Mia. "15 minutes Mia." I laughed into the phone.

"Whatever, at least I showed up." She replied. "I'm here come out." She demands.

"Okay, okay. Hold up." I reply. I grab my purse used for going out and put my phone and keys in it.

I go outside and immediately get hit by the cold wind. I was about to go inside and grab a jacket when Mia honked causing me to rush, meaning no jacket and freezing to death.

I walk to her car, my breath visible as it hit the cold air. "Ooooh look at you!" Mia yells from her car making me laugh. "See if you get up off your ass and stop watching those k- dramas, you actually look like a living creature." She jokes.

"Hey." I tell her in a serious manner, " Don't you dare blame the k- dramas!"

"Yea. Yea whatever. You ready?" She asks.

"Mmm.. yea." I reply, and she drives off.

'they arrive at the club'