How you meet

How you meet

Rick Grimes:
He is new in your group. He is reunited with his family, but you have thrown an eye on Rick. Carl drags his father to you. "This is (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N). She's keeps always an eye on me and plays with me. She is so cool, dad", the kid introduces you to his father. "Thank you very much. My name is Rick Grimes", he tells you his name even though you know his name already.
"Please don't say thank you. It's funny to spend time with Carl. He is a great kid with good properties", you answer with a smile. "It's a difficult time and it's not self-evident. I hope you still pay attention to him", he says hoping. You stroke Carls head. "Sure! I like her. She is like a second mother sometimes but it's okay!", Carl mixes into the conversation.
"Is one mother not enough for you, Carl?", you ask the kid. He shrugs his shoulders. "You're different than my mom", the young Grimes explains. "Alright, we have something to do. It was really nice to meet you", Rick ended the conversation.

Carl Grimes:
Everyone wants to escape from the city. You're on the run with your parents. It goes without saying that you have fear of death. You're just a kid. The entire Highway is crowded. Nevertheless you're a little bit curious and sneak around the cars.
Your heart skips a beat as somebody taps you on the shoulder. In front of you is a boy in your age. An apologetic look in his eyes. "I didn't want to scare you. Sorry!", he says with a slight smile. You shrug your shoulders. "It's okay. I'm (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)", you introduce yourself. "My name is Carl Grimes", he tells you his name, "Cool knife you have there." A big smile on your face. "Thank you", you say proudly.
"(Y/N)!", you hear your mother. "Carl!", another woman shouts. You two were caught. You are just kids and don't recognize the serious of the situation.

Daryl Dixon:
You're on the hunt in the forest. Quietly you take your bow and an arrow. A deer jumps happily in front of you through the bushes. You aim directly at his heart. The animal shouldn't suffer. The arrow whizzes through the air and hits the target. "Yeah!", you say. Unfortunately the deer falls down a precipice. You carefully slip down the slope.
"What the...", you start a sentence. With a knife in the hand you sneak closer to the walker. He attacks somebody on the floor. Powerful you stab the knife in the walkers head. You tug down the dead body of the man. "Hey, you're alright?", you ask him. He stares at you. "I don't need your help. I can handle it", he barks. You shrug your shoulders. "Fine! Then have fun with the wound! I'm a doctor, but you can handle it", you answer and walk away.
You begin to climb to the dead deer. "Wait! Maybe I need help", he stops you. With a smile on your lips you turn around. "Maybe? Just tell me why you had an arrow in your side and your name. Then I maybe help you", you say. "I'm Daryl Dixon and it was an accident", he explains. "My name is (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)", you introduce yourself.

Merle Dixon:
You are running for your life. Behind you a gigantic walker herd. Your only chance is a shopping centre. Puffing you run up the stairs. With all the swear words on your lips you try to open the door to the roof. An iron chain keeps the door closed. You desperately squeezing your way through the small gap. The walkers try to get you, but you are out of their reach. "This was really close", someone says and you scared jump backward.
You raise an eyebrow.  "Can I lend you a hand?", you ask with a smirk. The man shakes his hand and sighs. "You are a really tough chick. Help me with the handcuffs and then we can do other things", he offers and winks to you. "Sure, but where are the keys?", you answer. "It's gone. This idiot T-Dog let it fall. I need this saw", he explains the story.
"Alright. I'm (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N). Just for the case if you die", you introduce yourself. "Fine. My name is Merle Dixon", he says.

Glenn Rhee:
You open with a big smile on your face the door. The pizza which you order is finally here. "Hey, big cheese pizza ... That makes ten dollar", the man says and gives you the pizza carton. "Thanks", you answer, while you pay. Suddenly a scream. "What was that?", he asks afraid, but you have no idea. Your neighbour reels the way to you two. She has a big hole instead her belly.
"Oh my god!", you scream. Fast as you can you pull the unknown in your flat and slam the door. "She's dead. Why is she walking?", you ask hysterical. Your neighbour scratches at the door. "I'm Glenn Rhee by the way. Maybe it's the end. I don't know...", he talks like raised and shrugs his shoulders.
You're a little perplexed. "Uhm... My name is (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)", you introduce yourself, "Nice to meet you." You try to smile but it's a grimace. "I think you can keep the ten dollar", means Glenn with a sigh. You heart race. "Hungry? Sometimes I eat when I'm nervous", you explain and point at the pizza. "Thanks", he says honestly. You save his life and he yours with a big cheese pizza.

Shane Walsh:
You were a policewoman before the walker conquered the world. It's a miracle that you survived so long. To your happiness you meet a few people in a car. They drive back to their group and their camp. The another policeman Rick is also new.
"In our camp we have also a police officer", a woman says. You can't remember her name and you don't really care. Everyone you know and love is dead. Why you should remember names from people they might also be dead soon. "We are here", the Latino breaks the silence. You sigh and look out of the window. The father is warmly welcomed just like the sister. The group is complete. You and Rick feel like outsiders. That is the reason why you're always alone.   
"Two new people? Police officers?", someone asks. You step out of the car and ignore the sceptical look. "(Y/N)?", you hear a familiar voice. "Shane? Shane!", you scream his name, while you run in his arms. A long friendship connects you with Shane Walsh. You believed that you have lost him forever. He wouldn't want to let you go. "I thought I had lost you", he whispers. "Me too", you answer.

T-Dog:
"Why? Why?", you ask god with a sigh. You run as fast as you can. Behind you a herd of walker. Suddenly you fall to the ground. You can't run anymore and your body is exhausted. The walker are getting closer. "Damn", you mumble. Before they can reach you they are hit by something. A big baseball bat whizzes through the air.
"Come on! Hurry!", someone encourages you. A hand in yours. You run with the unknown man in a house. He slams the door.
"Are you alright? Are you bitten?", he asks you sceptical. You need to rest for a moment. "I'm okay and not bitten", you answer. The unknown sits next to you. "Sorry ... I just want to live", he tries to explain. You shrug your shoulders. "It's okay. I'm (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N). Thank you for saving me", you smile. "You can call me T-Dog. Short for Theodore Douglas", he introduces himself. "Alright, T-Dog. Nice to meet you", you add to your last sentence. "I can't leave the walker such a beautiful woman", he winks at you.

Andrea:
You hear a scream from a woman. "What the hell?!", you shout as the unknown tries to hide in your camp. "Are you crazy?", you ask her and aim your gun at her. With all her force she closes the door. "Please! I need help", she says. You just shake your head. "The entire walker herd is behind this door and it's your fault! Why should I help you?", you reply. She shrugs her shoulders. "I'm Andrea and really sorry", she introduces herself. "I didn't ask your name ... but you can stay. I'm not cruel", you say.

Beth Greene:
You're just a teenager, but you can take care of yourself. You're in the forest and search for wood. Suddenly you hear combat noise. You're undecided. Suddenly a scream. "Damn!", you mumble and grab your weapons. You run as fast as you can. A girl is attacked by walkers. Without blinking you kill the zombies. "Oh my god", the girl whispers. You raise your eyebrows. "Not god, but thank you", you say sarcastic. She looks confused and you sighs. "My name is (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)", you introduce yourself. "I'm Beth Greene", she tells you her name. "Alright, I have to go", you say goodbye and turn around. "Wait! Don't leave me alone! I don't know the way home", she begs. Against your sake you accompany her to the farm.

Maggie Greene:
It's a bad day for you, 'cause you have lost everything. Your supplies, your weapons and your camps. Some bandits attacked you in the night. Your only chance is to run. It's already noon as you discover a farm. You sneak around the house. "You should go", someone says behind you. With a gasp you wince. "Please! I need help", you tell the woman in front of you. She just shakes her head. Without a word you show your wound from the raid. The woman sighs. "Maybe ... my dad can help you, but can't stay here", she answers and you follow her in the house. The woman is right. Her father Hershel helps you and you tell them your story. They are shocked about the situation. "You can stay, (Y/F/N)", Hershel informs you, "Maggie takes care of you and you can help us."

Michonne:
You're sneaking through the city, 'cause you need supplies. With your gun in your hand you walk into a house. It seems to be empty. Silently you check the first room. Nothing useful. You turn around. A katana hovers in front your face. "Who are you?", a woman asks grimly. "Just a survivor, who needs some supplies", you answer honestly. "I don't care", is her opinion. You raise your eyebrow and shoot a walker behind the unknown woman. "You don't need to say thank you", you mumble and want to go. "I'm Michonne", she introduces herself. "I'm (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)", you reply.

Carol Peletier:
After three days you found a new camp. It's an old prison. You sneak through the abandoned courses. A loud noise makes you wince. The noise comes from one of the cells. With your gun in your hand you open the door. "What the f....", you start your sentence. "Help", the woman whispers. You think about it, but your conscience signs up. "Alright...", you answer. As much as possible you carry the unknown to the cafeteria. There you meet her group. "My name is Carol and thank you so much", she introduces herself. You shrug your shoulders. "I'm (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N) and no problem", you answer. You can stay with the group, 'cause you helped Carol.

Lori Grimes:
This is your first morning in the new group. You try to help so you do the laundry. "Hello! You're the new?", someone asks you. You turn around and raise an eyebrow. "Yeah, I'm (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)", you introduce yourself. The woman smiley friendly and helps you with the laundry. "My name is Lori", she tells you her name. You don't know Lori, but you feel immediately better. Another woman passes you two. She looks at you skeptically like the other people from the camp. "Will this ever end?", you ask yourself. Lori are confused and shakes her head. "These skeptical looks", you add to your sentence. "It will be better from day to day", she answers and squeeze your hand slightly.

Gareth:
Like every day you spray embassies on the house walls. You want to warn the people. The city is too dangerous. "What are you doing?", you hear somebody. Scared you drop the spray can ."Oh hell! Don't scare me!", you curse and turn around. A man observes you. "Who are you?", you ask confused with your hand on your knife. "My name is Gareth and I'm sorry", he answers honestly. You raise your eyebrows. "I'm (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)", you introduce yourself. An awkward silence is between you and him. "Yeah, see ya... maybe", you say goodbye and grab your things. Despite the apocalypse you're relaxed. "I hope that we'll meet again", he mumbles and you stop. "Stay alive", you smile and walk to your camp.

Tyreese:
You sigh and close your eyes. Your heart races and your fingers cramp. Something shuffles through the forest. The noise is very close and you're scared. "Die!", you scream as you hit the something with your shovel. "What the hell?!", you hear a voice. Scared you let your weapon fall. In front of you are survivors not walkers. A men lies on the ground. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it", you say. You want to help, but the others aim their weapons at you. "It's okay... I'm alright", the man interferes in the conversation. He stands up with a huge bump on his head. "My name is Tyreese", he introduces himself. You're confused. "I'm (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)", you tell him your name. "We can need somebody like you. Would you like to join our group?", Tyreese asks and you agree.