3 || Strawberries and Cigarettes

Start from the beginning

"You okay? You seemed so out of it when I saw you the other day on the roof." He explained to me, while I looked at him confused

"What do you mean the other day? How long have I been here?" I asked him, as he took a step closer to me.

"You really don't remember anything? Nothing from before you passed out?" He looked at me with question.

"No, I don't even remember passing out. The last thing I remember was sitting on the roof. Seriously, who are you, and what happened." I looked at him while he was towering over me and staring me down.

"Well, first off. How long has it been since you last slept. You know, before you went up to the rooftop." He questioned

"Probably like 2 or 3 nights..." My voice trailed off as I had responded to his question.

"2 OR 3 NIGHTS?!" He yelled. I didn't flinch. 2 or 3 nights isn't even that bad. I don't know why he's making a big deal about it.

"Yeah, I have insomnia. It's normal for me." I added on, while he stared at me with a shocked expression

"I take pills for it every so often and-" I was cut off

"You downed a bunch the other day then" He added.

"Yeah. Oh did I pass out again?" I asked him. No wonder, I was so drowsy I passed out and he must've taken me here. Well duh Y/N, he doesn't know where you live, I thought to myself

"Uh, yeah. I also saw the bottle, and I mean, I didn't want to leave you there on the roof because wha-" It was my turn to cut him off.

"Yeah, thanks" I said a small smile crept on my lips.

"No problem. Umm... I'm Harrison by the way" He extended his hand out and I shook it.

"Hi Harrison. I'm leaving" I say as I pass him and head for the door.

+++

- Harrison POV -

"No problem. Umm... I'm Harrison by the way" I say as I extended my hand out and she shook it.

"Hi Harrison. I'm leaving" She says as she passes me and heads for the door.

"Hi it's- wait what?" I turn to her and grab her wrist to stop her from leaving. Geez, not even a thank you for saving her life.. or even just telling me her name. Even though I saw it on the label, I wanted to hear her say it herself.

"Hmm, oh I'm leaving. You know it was nice of you to help me though. It's greatly appreciated" She tells me, but I wasn't going to let her go that easily.

"Come on, don't you want to know what else happened. Are you not even going to tell me your name?" I tell her. Trying to convince her to stay a bit longer

"Well, I'd assume you already know my name since it was on the bottle, and I'm fine not knowing what happened. Dude, look I really just want to go home, thanks tho" she protested, but I was just getting started.

I walked towards her and wrapped my arm around her waist and moved a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Are you sure you don't remember what else happened that night? Do you want me to show yo-" But before I could even finish my sentence, she grabbed my wrist and twisted it behind my back. I was now on my knee facing the ground.

"Listen Harrison, I don't care what happened or what didn't because I know you wouldn't have the guts to do anything to a girl that's unconscious. Thanks for the help but I'm leaving." she harshly said and she threw me down to the ground.

I was speechless.

I did not expect that coming from her. But with that she left.

+++