《 25 - Forward 》

Start from the beginning

She turned around facing you. "Y/N! How is the house by far?"

"Great." You sincerely replied, smiling before continuing to ask, "Are you making snacks?"

You gestured to the peanutbutter sandwiches.

She nodded. "Mhm. I'm heading to Michael after this. He doesn't really mingle with the others, even with his siblings and I. But I'm still his mother therefore he shouldn't be left out."

"I can help!" You offered feeling slight pity to the poor mother.

She widened her eyes. "Oh darling, are you sure? He doesn't enjoy conversations, people as well. And sadly, I am no exception."

"I know that he's a tough cookie to break, but there's no harm in trying! Besides, I never had the chance to properly introduce myself to him."

Cecile nodded, smiling softly. "I'm glad to hear that sweetheart. Almost everyone gave up on him.."

"I'm sure that he'll come back to himself again Aunt." You returned the gesture.

You grabbed the plate meant for Michael. But before you could leave, you turned around to fsce Aunt Cecile again.

"Hey Auntie? Do you perhaps have any marshmallows around?"

---

With a plate on one of your hands, and the marshmallows on the other, you placed the pack of mallows on the floor to knock on the door and then picked up the marshmallows again.

"Mom! I don't need anything! I'm fine!" Michael's voice shouted from inside the room.

You rose a brow in amusement stiffling a chuckle.

"Actually, it's Y/N." You spoke.

Immediately, Michael shot up from his bed and opened the door quickly to see you standing there.

He sadly towered you even if you were older than him by 3 years.

"Hey!" You cheerfully greeted.

He froze in his spot not knowing how to properly greet her.

"S-sorry. I thought you were mom."

You giggled making the boy feel a tinge of feeling. "It's fine."

"So, mind letting me in?" You wondered. "I have sandwiches." You grinned showing the snack.

Your voice resembled exactly like his Ex and it distracted him a lot.

"I don't eat peanutbutter.." He softly said not wanting to leave his sight of you.

You dramatically gasped. "You poor boy! Give me a minute then."

Usually, Michael would have dismissed it. But he only shrugged awkwardly since he really didn't want to argue with someone right now.

He made space for you to come in, which you helped yourself to. "Thank you!"

The boy closed the door as you quickly headed to the table placing what you brought.

You squatted on the floor opening the marshmallow pack while Michael looked at you confusingly.

Out of curiousity, he squatted beside the girl.

"Now this, this will change everything!" You grinned proudly.

You placed 6 marshmallows on the peanutbutter spread that was on the bread.

You closed it. "Usually, I only place 5 mallows but I bet you're having a hard time so here's 6." You smiled sweetly before offering him the bread.