twenty | edited

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

You freeze when you feel the ground shake. It was a godly presence and you knew instantly who it was. You glance up into the sky to see the white-haired man floating far away from the trees. He was performing his ability as everyone stopped moving.

A stifled cough leave your lips and you're forced to kneel down and cover your mouth with your hand. The coughs are muffled as the petals appear on your hands. The blood dripping from the edges of your skin and onto the grass.

"Look at you. You're suffering from just looking at him," he broodingly spoke with fake sadness in his tone.

You glanced at him with a hard glare. You hated the fact that he had to point that out. You knew you were suffering, but he just had to bring up your torment. His face showed no remorse as he pulled you on your feet.

His grip on your bicep is strong and you snatch your body away from him. He shoves you a little too far that you go flying onto a tree. Your back is hit and then you feel the air in your lungs squeeze. You just got the wind knocked out of you.

Your body slowly slides down the bark as bloods gurgles it's way out your mouth. You gulp, tasting the metallic substance go down your throat. You bring your head up to see Suguru with disgust written all over him.

"You barely use your abilities while I could be killing off that stupid sorcerer if I were you!" he yelled at you making you flinch at the change of behavior.

Both his hands grasps onto your biceps and pull you so you were barely standing. He glared daggers through your soul as you were whimpering in his grip. He was fuming to know that you won't just let him kill you off.

"You're letting life torture you, specifically that stupid man who is doing it! Let me just end–"

The ground was rumbling and then everyone knew exactly what was happening. Hollw Technique Purple was just unleashed from the hands of Gojo Satoru and it had stopped the fight that was about to explode further.

A purple beam with lightening came rushing through the trees as the ground also rumbled along. It was shaking everything that was nearby and soon it would come to a stop. Everywhere there was damage. The large beam had blasted through everything in it's path.

"Satoru and his irrational actions..." you mumble to yourself with a stupid smile plastered on your lips.

Suguru had let you go when the ground begun to shake. He had you plopped onto the floor as the two of you stayed still. The two of you were awaiting for what to do now except you knew exactly what was going to happen to you.

Your coughing came back hurting more than ever. A few strangle cough etched at the back of your throat. The petals fell on your lap with the same red fluid covering the pink flowers. The chest pain heightened when you knew that he was nearby. The closer he came, the harder it became to breathing.

Satoru had glided down from the sky and towards the floor. His feet touched the grass as he stood before the two of you. He's pale as he meets the eyes of an old friend. He was finally face-to-face with the man that died in front of him.

He had only a glimpse on the roof, but now he finally sees him. He was the same as he was before he died. The same black eyes that stared right back at him. His tall figure reaching up to his familiar height. His daring smile and the signature strands of hair that he always had up.

Satoru had analyzed his face for a little longer. He noticed the unfamiliar stitching that wrapped around his forehead. He knew that there was something different when this person presented themselves. They were the same, but different if that even made sense.

You're can barely glance at the only breathing in your life. You're having a hard time breathing again so he slowly backs off still not letting his eyes leave the male that stood a few feet away from you.

Your body is laying on the dirt floor in exhaustion. You were so tired from all the coughing and chest pains. It was getting so repetitive that you knew you were slowly getting used to it. Though, whenever that happened, the torture would get worse through and through.

"Itadori told me you were near him. Why are you hanging out with this guy?" he asked, finally turning his attention to your laid figure.

"Because...I was supposed to help out the kids through the entrance I went through, but he stopped me," you heavily breathed out.

He stared at your weary eyes. You slowly began to sit up with the help of the tree beside you. You leaned against the bark as your eyes had casted down to his feet. You tried so hard to not meet his gaze that held onto your figure.

"She didn't tell you I'm guessing. A lot of things happened between us and I have her by my fingertips," the black-haired grinned at the man in front of him.

Gojo was switching his eyes between the two of you. Your face was filled with sorrow and guilt, but no shame. It was true that you were involved with him. It was only since you didn't know what you could do if your body was given to Satoru's rejection.

You just wanted to be gone, disappear into thin air and that was what Suguru had in mind when the two of you made that deal. Bringing yourself to try and meet his unbreakable gaze, you watch the icy irises devour you whole.

"What deal? What deal Y/N?" he asked as he watched you flinch at the harsh tone he had lingering with the words.

You made a deal with the devil that you needed to pay. Sooner or later you would have to complete the deal. And at that moment, you grew scared of what you had just done.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜
jessi speaks !
don't forget to vote! and don't be a silent reader!
i love reading comments.

triple update! i got asked out
today in the weirdest way ever.
they were also weird. they have
a very bad reputation so i
didn't really wanna associate with
them.

question of the day:
what's something that someone
can do that will easily make you
annoyed?

my response:
i get so angry and annoyed when people
talk loudly about they issues or like brag
about their life. like stfu no one asked.

 like stfu no one asked