eight | edited

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

You jolt as you turn to look at the person standing at your doorway. In all of his glory, stood the man of your dreams and nightmares. The one and only person to make you feel such a giddy type of way.

"Gojo...I–"

"You fell for me?" he interrupted you from continuing to speak.

You bring your hand to your side and clench your hands into fists. You have never thought that Satoru would find out this way. This was completely not how you viewed him finding out that you liked him. Hell, it isn't even like anymore. You were so in love with him that it was hard to even talk to him.

"Y/N, I'm talking to you. You said you fell for me? You fell in love...with me?" he asked pointing to himself with a confused expression on his face.

"Yes. Gojo Satoru, I am so deeply in love with you. More than best friends, more than co-workers. I love you so much it hurts me," you bite the bottom of your lip in anticipation.

This was it. It was now or never if he were to return your feelings then that would be the end of the story. You would go about your day once this was over. After all, confessions are just words with meaning that the other person might never know or feel.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" he asked meeting your eye as you stopped biting your lip.

"This...this wasn't how I planned to tell you. I was going to go to your classroom to ask if you had time to talk. I'm sorry, I didn't–"

"How long?" he cut you off once again, seemingly not caring about your explanation.

Oh yeah. You completely forgot about how long you started liking this man. After Suguru had died, you had started to feel more connected with Satoru. You two did everything together too, so it made sense to grow on each other.

It was during the first couple of months of working at Jujutsu Tech when you started liking him. You hadn't come to terms with your emotions yet so you didn't want to say anything. You didn't want to conclude something that you didn't have enough information about.

After a few glances at Satoru, you had concluded that you started to develop a crush on him. A teeny tiny crush that you thought would go away, but the more he was around you, the more that crush slowly began to grow into something more.

You started to grow heated whenever he teased you, you grew more attached to him, and you even started to grow a habit of fiddling with the hem of your sleeves when you talked to him. That's how much he made you nervous. Nervous after so many years of talking to each other.